Post Your Picture! [3]

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Post Your Picture! [3]

Postby honda200 » Mon May 24, 2010 4:38 pm

Lol ..i didnt mean an abandeded parking lot kido.i ment say a factorys parking lot thats closed on weekends.or a malls parking lot that again is closed on a Sunday..or maybe a fairgrounds that might have a paved parking lot.
Last edited by honda200 on Mon May 24, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Post Your Picture! [3]

Postby shell » Mon May 24, 2010 7:18 pm

There's more options. Don't know of any factories that are close enough to drive around here and fair grounds.

The only carparks I can think of which wont be in use are supermarkets ones on a sunday after they have stayed open their 6 hours.

The only shopping mall I know of from around here is in one of the nearest cities as the town ones are in the town and then you only have the small carparks that people stay in and you have to pay to use them.

Then the only other option where I could drive is in the carpark where the cinima is and where this town train station is and then it's big enough to drive round as the carpark is for the several shops that are near it. Image
shell

Post Your Picture! [3]

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon May 24, 2010 9:02 pm

i say give it another try soon shell or you will regret it when you are older. it gives you so much more freedom and independance you have no idea. i dont have a big car i drive a ford ka Image

i know it's expensive learning to drive but arnold clark has a dual control cars that is so much cheaper if your dad was happy to take you out. just think once you get a job it's a great advanatge having wheels Image
Sarah-Lucy

Post Your Picture! [3]

Postby shell » Mon May 24, 2010 9:10 pm

I know it will be better to do it sooner than later. At the moment though I don't think I can get back behind the wheel but I think that's getting the confidence and courage to do it again.

I don't think I need a car at the moment as only being in college 2 and a half days a week. So buses will do me for now and my dad doesn't mind taking me to college in a morning.

Might not need a car still when my new course starts in Sep if I get on Media after I have had my interview as it will be at the same college I am at now.
shell

Post Your Picture! [3]

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue May 25, 2010 9:10 pm

^ if i would if i could drive down 2 you and give you some driving lessions but you live too far from me. Image

trust me i thought the same at your age, i dont need a car as i was at college doing administation but once you get a full-time job you want a place of your own and learning when you are 20 yrs old is the best age. it opens so many doors and gives you so much independance.

i have 2 friends the same age of me and have never learnt and are scared to get behind the wheel. they have to get on the bus with all the OAP's Image
Sarah-Lucy

Previous

Return to Coffee House