Page 1 of 3

Update on Baby Nate!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:18 pm
by Kristin Marie
Image ImageI'm officially an aunt!

Nathaniel Leone Lord arrived 4:30pm..8 pounds and 9 ounces( I'm pretty sure 9 ounces)

both my sister and my nephew are doing well.

My dad and I will be going up to the hospital to see them

we didn't get the call until 8 at night! I wonder why we had to wait 4 hours after the birth! Image Image Image

I'll keep you updated on my visit with my newest member of the Leone clan

Love and Hugs,

Kris

Update on Baby Nate!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:24 pm
by Kristin Marie
Matt wrote:Thats great news, Kris Image Congrats Image Image

Sooooooooooo when will you want kids, Kris? Im free for 30 seconds next week Image


Can't have them, Matty. Long story..

Love and Hugs,

Kris

thanks..I can't wait to see him.

Update on Baby Nate!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:31 pm
by shannenbigtimefan
Kristin wrote:Image ImageI'm officially an aunt!

Nathaniel Leone Lord arrived 4:30pm..8 pounds and 9 ounces( I'm pretty sure 9 ounces)

both my sister and my nephew are doing well.

My dad and I will be going up to the hospital to see them

we didn't get the call until 8 at night! I wonder why we had to wait 4 hours after the birth! Image Image Image

I'll keep you updated on my visit with my newest member of the Leone clan

Love and Hugs,

Kris


Image Congrats... Kris

Update on Baby Nate!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:48 pm
by Kristin Marie
This is on a sticky? Not that I don't have a problem with it being on a sticky, but, thanks.

I hope Shannen reads this. I do know that Dianna told Shannen about this in November...

Thanks you guys..I'm so excited. I only talked to my brother in law, but not my sister. she was sleeping..Hopefully today I will...

Love and Hugs,

Kris

Update on Baby Nate!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:59 pm
by shannenchicafan
Congrats sis! I am sorry that you can't have your own kids.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie

Update on Baby Nate!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:04 pm
by Kristin Marie
Sweet Shannen Fan wrote:Congrats sis! I am sorry that you can't have your own kids.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie


Thanks, Haylie.

It's no biggie. I accepted that faith long time ago..I'm okay with it. I'm alright with just being an aunt.

Hey, at least I won't have to be tied up and I can spoil little Nate, when ever its nessary.

Love and Hugs,

Kris

Update on Baby Nate!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:08 pm
by shannenchicafan
Kristin wrote:Thanks, Haylie.

It's no biggie. I accepted that faith long time ago..I'm okay with it. I'm alright with just being an aunt.

Hey, at least I won't have to be tied up and I can spoil little Nate, when ever its nessary.

Love and Hugs,

Kris


Yea that is true! Do you think you would adopt? I can so see you as a mom!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie

Update on Baby Nate!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:10 pm
by Kristin Marie
Sweet Shannen Fan wrote:Yea that is true! Do you think you would adopt? I can so see you as a mom!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie


It's a long story. No, I can't..a lot more then that.

Right now, all I can settle for: Aunthood! Image

I can't wait to see Nate.

Love and Hugs,

Kris

Update on Baby Nate!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:17 pm
by darkangelboy
That's great news Image You must be so proud Image

Update on Baby Nate!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:47 pm
by shannenhalliwell2
thats great Kris Image