[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Parents!!!!!

Parents!!!!!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Parents!!!!!

Postby blackrose » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:32 am

No <> Joke
Know yoursealf is something who never stop sometime you can be suprised <> or change point of view about something it's ..... life...you can't describe

BlackRose
blackrose
Very Important Shannen Fan

Parents!!!!!

Postby Linz » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:33 pm

Yeah..... I know myself sometimes but not always! If that makes sense! LOL! Image

-Linds
Linz

Parents!!!!!

Postby tonje » Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:10 pm

It's so sad that your parents are divorced, I'm so lucky, my parents is not! Image and they almost dosn't argue either!I mean, they have been together for over 20 years now and I think I have only heard them fight once or twice.. But still they make me sad.. I know how you feel about that..well, almost.. I almost don't exist.. and I freak out if somone alows me to talk about myself for some time,and they talk about me and how I feel.. anyway, we are talking about you! Yes, of course you need your mom! Everyone does. Some how, your parents thought that this was the best solution. I think it's wird that your mom moved so far away Image It's really sad to hear about this! I hope everything gets better!I really do!
tonje
Shannen Fanatic

Parents!!!!!

Postby blackrose » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:30 am

blackrose

Parents!!!!!

Postby Linz » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:40 pm

Last edited by anonymous on Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

Parents!!!!!

Postby Linz » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:46 pm

Tonje............

I hope I have a marriage like your parents! Especially so that my kids will have a happy loving home to come home too! I have no home........... only two houses that I go back and forth from! I am at my mom's house twice a year and the rest of the time I am at my dad's house.

-Linds
Linz

Parents!!!!!

Postby lover » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:51 pm

Image Image Image Image Image....i'm so sorry for you linds...
i know it still hurts you...and seeing your mom twice a year can really hurt...i wish i could make you feel better Image Image Image
lover

Parents!!!!!

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:42 pm

Last edited by anonymous on Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Parents!!!!!

Postby patze18 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:12 pm

I thank God that my Parents not divorced...Okay the two have sometimes stress and that make me and my sis sad but they love from the bottom of the hearts.
patze18
Major Shannen fan

Parents!!!!!

Postby digitalghost » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:08 am

but parents are divorced and get along fine...well sort of cause money's our main problem(i live with my mom). my mom takes care of me and my brother. my brother's gonna be 17 and i'll be 15 this year. we should probably start working now.i take care of my brother all the time when my mom's at work. both of us our working on our music. i hope we'll be successful in the future....
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House