[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Parents!!!!!

Parents!!!!!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Parents!!!!!

Postby kikilynn2 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:16 am

my parents divorced a long time ago....and I was like umm 3 so it didn't bug me plus i like it better without them together cuz i like my dad's gf she is awesome (they say that they are not goin out but i kow they are)

luv ya
Kirsten
kikilynn2
New Shannen Fan

Parents!!!!!

Postby shannenbigtimefan » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:51 am

i know what you mean....my parents got divorced when i was real little.....and i never really got to see my dad...and my parents make me very really bad sometimes to where i'll start crying....my mom calls me stupid and dump and etc. but i have sorta learned to kive with out see my ddad....i have gave up on him giving me a thing..
shannenbigtimefan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Parents!!!!!

Postby Linz » Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:55 am

Yeah.......... sometimes life sucks! I know I just have to grit my teeth and bear it no matter how sad or pissed it may make me! Life treats everyone unfairly at times and we all have to deal with it. I will beo kay though.

-Linds
Linz

Parents!!!!!

Postby Linz » Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:57 am

Linz

Parents!!!!!

Postby prueprue » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:21 am

i was just asking Imagesorry
prueprue

Parents!!!!!

Postby alwaysastar » Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:05 am

Maybe you should charge more for your services or encourage the parents to go out for longer! Image
alwaysastar

Parents!!!!!

Postby frz » Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:45 am

frz

Parents!!!!!

Postby Linz » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:39 pm

Linz

Parents!!!!!

Postby Linz » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:40 pm

[quote author=FRZ link=board=gossip&num=1109653031&start=17#1 date=1109753108]

That's part of sucky life will make people to learn about life .. It's very hard to deal with all of the bad stuff in life but at the end you'll see you learn alot from them .

I used to say that alot but not anymore cause I know it made me stronger and it made me to think more about my life .. when I wanna do something the first thing that it comes to my mind is the days that I have problems and it really helps me to decide better .

I read your first post and at some points some part of your life was like mine ,, I dont wanna talk about my life in here but I've been through lots of stuff in my life but believe me these stuff will make us stronger ..

I just hope you can catch your goals and make your parents and yourself proud (specially for yourself) . . never let bad stuff break you down ..

Take Care
Farnaz
[/quote

Well it is nice to know that you understand how I Feel. I will make it through this and go to college and get my degree and then start making money! Image After I get my Associate's Degree I am moving to Los ANgeles to try my hand at acting! Image

-Linds
Linz

Parents!!!!!

Postby Linz » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:58 pm

I don't know if what I am about to say will make sense but..........

DO you guys ever feel like you are a happy person and you are aware of it but you don't even really know yourself?

-Linds
Linz

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House