[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - My "Footloose" tryouts were bad you guys!! :(

My "Footloose" tryouts were bad you guys!! :(

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby Linz » Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:10 am

Hey guys it me Lindsay! ImageImageImage

I am sad though. Image My "Footloose" tryouts were HORRIBLE! I chickened out and didn't sing my solo like I was going to. Then..... when we did the dance audition I did fine, but my dance partner wasn't really into it and she complained that she was tired. I worked my butt off. I made the musical for sure, but there are SO many other people in it. SO many people who sing better, are prettier and dance better too!

It just really breaks my heart..... I need a shoulder to cry on at this very moment and I don't have one.

I wish I could have stood out more you know! You know when you hold back and don't do something that you really wanna do and then you are pissed at yourself? Yeah.... that's how I feel right now.

THANKS GUYS FOR LISTENING! I WISH I COULD TALK TO SHANNEN TOO! I LOVE YOU ALL MY ONLINE FRIENDS! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! ImageImageImageImageImageImage

XOXO, Linds
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby monstervsangels » Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:10 am

Passes the tissues, Deep breathe your not the first and certainly wont be the last to get the butterflies and back out when it comes to singing.

I am glad you got in on the dancing, if your partner couldnt b bothered she's not interested in going anywhere with this.

You wouldnt have got in if they didnt think you were good at dancing, if you think your voice needs working on can you find a coach to help with the wobbles before hand?

It's how people do on the day, I'm sure if you got another chance you'd do a better job.

HUGS, you at least did the audition, and got in now show us all that you are as good as you think you are and we know you are. Image
Image Image
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby malou » Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:03 pm

I'm sorry Lindsay!
I know how it feels when you are so pissed off at your self! - Believe me!
But don't worrie... there will be an other time, where you will stand out, and kick some serious but! Image
If you need to talk... you just have to let me know.. and I will be there!!

Take care!
xoxo,
Malou! Image
malou
Shannen Fanatic

Postby aushra » Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:19 am

Oh ... Image
Linsay please don't worrie .
we all with you Image
aushra
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby Linz » Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:04 pm

Linz

Postby monstervsangels » Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:48 pm

GOOD LUCK!!! KNOCK THEM OUT!!!!

Just email some local agents or out of town ones Image Image
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby emelie2 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:09 pm

Hey lindsay!
i really hope u can understand wat im trying to say, lol Image

i really no how u feel, its so hard to go through and ur so pissed off at ur self, but take it as a life experience
Lindsay Image
u will always learn something from ur mistakes and well it dosent have to be mistakes, u learn new things everyday and u willl always try to do things better!
And i no u can make it hun!
Everyone of u guys can make it, you just need a dream and a dream to fight for, thats wat life is, isent it? Image
if u dont have a dream then u have nothing to live for...

so just keep up ur gd work Lindsay and i no u will make it to the top! Image

God Bless u guys!
Love you all!
/Em Image
emelie2
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby Linz » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:15 am

Linz

Postby shannendrules3 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:40 pm

shannendrules3

Postby monstervsangels » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:26 am

Please DO NOT STRESS about auditions, did you ever watch Xena?

The guy who played Ares/Kevin smith, he took till he was in his 30's to get an offer from hollywood, then when he was doing a shoot before heading there he died on set.

He had no acting experience at all, his wife put his name down for an acting audition, so if he can get a bit in Hercules then you both can do.

It's not about being who ur not, its about projecting inner confidence, it's easier said than done.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Next

Return to Coffee House