Update fo you all

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Update fo you all

Postby charmednpruefan » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:47 am

thanks everyone!
charmednpruefan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Update fo you all

Postby honda200 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:54 am

You know when you mentioned backing of some from your frends , it reminded me of a time when i didnt back of with a freind i may have gotten a little prechy you know saying something like (what are you doing or you shoudnt be careing on this or that way )so needless to i got a pit a earfull that night ... a.. it was a party situaton basiclly i got the who are you my mother speech so from that time on insead of being in her fase at partys witch is were i was most consernd for her with drinking and all i just let be let her have fun but i was allways near by .Keped a eye out for her .Beleave me i saw the sun come up more then a few times cause she just woudnt pack it in (crash) and she always told me she apreshated knowing she had a freind watching out for her just in case .Oh by the way awer freindship is 20 years strong so your dicision to back off a little, just may be the right one and long lasting freindships you may have.Man its cold in here its 12;30 am i need some soup and check the fire burr.
Last edited by honda200 on Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Update fo you all

Postby charmednpruefan » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:44 pm

Thanks Honda. I tend to preach a lot too, so that's one of the reasons I'm backing off a little. Of course, if they get into the situations they are headed for, I don't know that I can. They are life-or-death things, but if that comes, then I will get a counselor involved or something. I'm not trying to handle this on my own again.

Love,
Jill
charmednpruefan

Update fo you all

Postby honda200 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:55 am

sounds like a good plan
honda200

Update fo you all

Postby KiwiGirl » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:42 am

thats great to hear