[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Britney Spears

Britney Spears

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Britney Spears

Postby Linz » Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:42 am

OKay guys I LIKE her and I think that she is beautiful! I think that she is an AMAZING performer and I do like her voice. The way she captivates the audience and people just watch and get so into it. Its like she makes everybody high or something! LOL! Her ability to pull people in and make them be mesmerized by her, like Shannen does to us, is so awesome! As a dancer myself, I REALLY like her in that respect, she is a dynamite dancer! She's definitely talented as far as performing goes. Now I don't agree with the way she sometimes dresses but she's still cool. But you know what..... she and Shannen are alike in the way that they both get followed and hounded by the paparazzi ALL THE TIME! I feel sorry for them both because of that! Anyway, I like Britney and I think that her sister Jamie Lynn is cute and she will go far in the business!

I think that she will make a great mother when she does have kids because she is so dedicated to being a good mother. She has two stepkids now and I think she probably does a good job with them! Image

She went to Sonic and her family and her wore Scream masks and threw milkshakes at the paparazzi! LOL..... but can you blame them? They are followed everyday! I know it comes with the line of work but its crazy! I guess that's how the photographers make their money, selling pics to the magazines! Image

What do you guys think of her?

-Linds
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Britney Spears

Postby shaed412 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:20 am

I like Britney Spears..I have liked her since day one...I do think her life has become a bit trashy lately, with the whole Kevin Ferdaline stuff, but that's her business...I love her performances and songs, and I think she is beautiful...plus I liked her movie...I know, weird, huh...but she isn't a bad person for making mistakes...too many people are too quick to judge on things they know nothing about...God Bless!!!
shaed412

Britney Spears

Postby KiwiGirl » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:58 am

yeah i like her i think she is ok
KiwiGirl

Britney Spears

Postby alwaysastar » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:57 am

I like personally i think if you can get up on stage & perform to that level then you have already earned my respect whether you like the music or not.
alwaysastar

Britney Spears

Postby blackrose » Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:03 am

I'm not Brit fan but the paparazzi ..... Image

BlackRose
Last edited by blackrose on Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
blackrose

Britney Spears

Postby katecrumb » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:32 pm

I don't like her songs, I don't like the way she dances let alone acts. And her voice is a pain in the ass to me.
And I've always thought that the way she moves and speaks seems totally arrogant. Well it does to me.
No offence!

Love ya lots,
Kate
Don't be someone else's slogan because you are poetry.
katecrumb
Shannen Fanatic

Britney Spears

Postby mike » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:35 pm

mike

Britney Spears

Postby supersotali » Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:15 pm

I don't like her singing, but she perform's and dance rather good...
supersotali

Britney Spears

Postby lover » Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:44 pm

she's ok.great performer,avarage singer & terrible actress.i loved her in the beginning.i loved baby one more time,sometimes & these songs.but now she's hmm u know what i mean.did anyone say playboy?matt? Image
lover

Britney Spears

Postby shannen46 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:32 pm

She's a great dancer. I don't like her so much but I think she's a good girl. She don't deserve all the paparzzi Image She deserve being normal sometimes, I think
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46

Next

Return to Coffee House