[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Has anyone ever done this?

Has anyone ever done this?

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby Linz » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:48 pm

Guys..... I am DESPERATE to be thinner! I dance and am very active as you all know but I started eating 6 SMALL SMALL meals a day to see if I could tell a difference but I gotta stop doing that because i am SO afraid that I will gain weight. But my question to you is have you ever tried this? I have read all over the place that is what people should do because your body goes into starvation mode after a certain amount of time from not being fed! SO I guess what I want to know is should you really eat every few hours even if you are not hungry just so your body doesn't think its starving? I am reading into this too much I think! LOL! Image

PLEASE give me some info PLEASE! Thanks! Image

-Lindsay
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenchicafan » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:57 pm

Lindsay,
If your talking about not eatting at all dont do that. Because of course you will lose the wait and then the next time you eat you gain it back. Lindsay, I have never seen you but remember what I told you were are gonna to when you come down for Christmas to be with your mom.

Our 3 Days Together:
One day is pig out on every food we want
another day is work out to burn off what we pig out on the day before
and the final day would be to relax and just have fun together
not in any special order

Lindsay,
I like the way I look, expect all the weight I gain goes to my thighs and my stomach I wish I can get abs because I want a belly button ring for my birthday but I havent done anything to help me. Just continue to do what you do.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie

PS: don't hurt yourself online twin!
shannenchicafan

Postby shannen46 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:07 pm

Oh, Linds you aren't fat, I have seen you on Photos and you aren't fat.
If you can be thinner (but not too thin) eat a lot of vegetables, make all the times of eating: breakfast, lunch and dinner, drink a lot of milk, and eat a lot of fruits!!!

I hope we both can speak early, send me an e-mail please, I'm worried about you!!

Take Care
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46

Postby alwaysastar » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:13 pm

Ive seen your pics as well, ur beautiful girl! dont do it, makes u so ill i tried it for about a month and it was terrible i was so exhausted all the time and could barely do anything at all and i didnt lose much weight. Stick to matts advice on the healthy stuff & u'll do great although i dont see why u want to change!
xx Bliss xx
alwaysastar

Postby Linz » Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:31 pm

Thanks guys! Well the main thing is that I am kind of like Britney Spears, how she wants no (well when she first started out anyway!) fat on her body! I just want my stomach and around my hips (the fat there!) to be smaller! My legs are too muscular from dancing that there is almost no fat left! But anyway I am just driving myself crazy trying to be thinner! I do eat very healthy though. I eat a lot of veggies, fruits and protein because it helps build muscle! I tried starving myself a few years ago, totally not worth it! It does nothing for me! Image

-Lindsay
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

Postby gemmalouise » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:21 pm

Hey Lin

Ive tried it Iam on it now. The way I do it is every meal i have a dont go over 300 calories, I keep away from chocolate eat fruit instead, drink lots of water. Stay away from fizzy pop. If you want any more info contact me. I went for a check up yesterday and that doctors said i lose 5 pounds Image I was so happy

luv gem x
gemmalouise
Major Shannen fan

Postby Linz » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:18 pm

Linz

Postby gemmalouise » Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:57 pm

thanks Lin I hope all goes well for you hun
x
gem
gemmalouise
Major Shannen fan

Postby Linz » Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:55 am

Linz

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:42 pm

Imageyeah lindsay if you are losing weight don't crash diet.

Just keep busy throughout the day and you want have time to think of food! Image Image
Sarah-Lucy

Next

Return to Coffee House