[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

Don't need to feel bad, we will cheer you up!

This is where you can have a general gossip about anything you want!

Postby lover » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:32 pm

That's Shul for you, you're supposed to know my name by now Image. And I'm always right, people just don't seem to admit it Image.
lover
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby laurajaybee » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:30 pm

Actually, It's Shully. ^^
laurajaybee

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:37 pm

shul thanks for informing me it was kris, i forgot her name but certianly never ignored her here. i got really worried about her several years ago though, i hope she is ok. if you get in contact with her tell her i am asking for her as i used to use MSN messenger with her too and am not on facebook Image

jean i think this katie lived in the glasgow area or up north near inverness. i remember you did pm me ages ago Image. so many people have vanished from this board without giving a reason. at the time when katie was a member she and i were the only two people from scotland, now laura (inspiredbyshannen) has joined us.i never knew that katie was self-harming though.

jean, do you remember kris a really young girl posting a lot in the coffee house about 2-3 yrs ago very badly crying for help?.
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

Postby lover » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:45 pm

My apologies, Laura, you're right. But only you're allowed to call me that! A classmate called me Shul and I nearly punched him, what is it that gave him the right to call me that is beyond me.

Lucy- I know, you never ignored her. I don't think people ignored her specifically or had anything against her, I just think they didn't know how to react to this and just didn't say anything. I sent her a message on Facebook yesterday so it's a bit late for that, but if she replies, I'll let her know you asked about her.
lover

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 pm

^ you do that girl and tell her the door is always open again for her here Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby laurajaybee » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:43 pm

laurajaybee

Postby honda200 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:29 am

Last edited by honda200 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:01 pm

^no worries jean, you probably were aware of it at the time, we all were. Image

chuckle, i hope you get your mystery solved though, that must have been annoying for you what happened Image

does anyone know what happened to bliss wilson (always a star) who used to post here?. she was another face from the past guys who hasnt been here for ages. shul is bet you know Image
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

Postby lover » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Jean- are you sure Katie used to self harm? I've talked to her many times but she never even hinted that at me. I don't know, mostly I think that when people are gone, they're gone. It's been like that for the most part... But Lindsay came back for a while (only to disappear again), and so did Mike, Ash and Josefine. I wouldn't mind it if people left the boards and I could still talk to them, but when they totally disappear off the face of the earth, it's a bit hard to think they'd be back. I really think they've moved on.

Lucy- Why are you so sure I know it? No, I have no idea, we haven't spoken in almost a year. I've been kinda wondering that myself, but I don't think my asking her would be a very good idea. You can try to search her on Facebook or email her, if you like. I've tried Kris but she hasn't replied, I'm not sure she remembers who I am.
lover

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee House