[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Hello, I'm your new Moderator

Hello, I'm your new Moderator

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Hello, I'm your new Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:09 am

Hello, everyone!!!

Its been a long time since I have been here and I'm glad to have return as I have been taken time away...Its been a long time. I know things has changed dramatically over the years...Some members that I have been bonding with before are not here anymore, because Shannen has been mostly on twitter and face book...as I am as well....Yes, I'm a face book junkie...LOL!!!

I feel sad that those members are not here anymore and the board are quiet.

I have been a moderator for a long time til I decided to leave for a bit.

For those who do not know me, Dianna Newman and I are best friend..we met in 1998 around the time CHARMED premiered. She lived in the UK at the time...We have been friends ever since. She more like a friend, she's like a sister to me. I go to her for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING...I confide in her in many of my ups and downs over the years.

I am hearing impaired and have congenital heart disease.....I used to volunteer for 6 years at my local hospital and loved every minute of it.

I also have a blog that I do all my beloved writing and poems.

If you want to read some of it, Here is the link if you want to take a look at it:

http://believeinthepowerofyourdrreams-k ... gspot.com/

I have been doing this since May of 2011.

So don't be surprise if I share some of my stories on here...lol!!

Love and Hugs, Kristin Marie

Last edited by Kristin Marie on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I wanted to put this in a sticky
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Re: Hello, I'm your new Moderator

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:48 pm

Hey Kris

I remember ur stories and poems from years ago :) :) You are very good

Hope life has been good to you since i last heard from you? ;)
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: Hello, I'm your new Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:04 am

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Natural Cancer Remedies that Work

Postby dumitru marius » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:06 pm

CANCER HAS BEEN CURED! THIS WEBSITE :naturalcancerremedies.net/Morton-walker.shtml YOU WILL FIND A NEW SPECIAL REPORT CALLED :Natural Cancer Remedies that Work.
I like you and I want to help you with medical advices
dumitru marius
New Shannen Fan

CANCER HAS BEEN CURED!!!!!

Postby dumitru marius » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:33 am

I am a dentist from Romania and I like you ,Shannen.You did not know that there are websites with natural remedies for cancer . Doctor Mortom Walker published 81 books and 3000 articles on all aspects of alternative medicine from 1969,as you can see on his website: naturalcancerremedies.net/morton-walker.shtml. One of the remedies is an vegetarian diet and detoxification program called the GERSON THERAPY .YOU CAN COMBINE GERSON THERAPY WITH CONVENTIONAL MEDICINE,if that is you want . YOU MUST DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY OF: NaturalCancerRemedies that Works FROM WEBSITE:naturalcancerremedies.net/Morton-walker.shtml. THIS IS THE BEST SITE FROM ALL WITH NATURAL REMEDIES. I WILL POST MORE MEDICAL EXPLANATION ABOUT THE MECHANISM OF CANCER FOR TO UNDERSTAND HOW VEGETARIAN DIET WORKS.
I like you and I want to help you with medical advices
dumitru marius
New Shannen Fan

Return to Introductions