[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Hi Everyone

Postby catalyst » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:10 am

My name is Tracey and I live on the Gold Coast in QLD, Australia.

I would not say I am a FAN of Shannen's as such, but I admire her talents. That is not meant to be a slight against avid fans at all. ;)

My reason for joining is that I believe that we (Shannen and I) are long lost relatives. I too am a Doherty and since the death of my father, I have been checking out the ancestry and it appears that her great grandfather and my great grandfather were brothers; hers emigrating to the US and mine emigrating to Australia. What is interesting to note as well is our genealogy goes all the way back to Irish Royalty dating as far back as the 10th century.

I am posting this here on the off chance Shannen happens to peep in. If she is interested, I would be happy to share all of this information with her.

So Shannen if you are reading this, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you

Tracey Doherty.
catalyst
New Shannen Fan

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby triquetra » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:29 pm

If this turns out to be true, that is definitely great! Also, welcome to the boards! :D
And... maybe a strange question, but do you (or anyone close to you) think you look like Shannen in some way?
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby catalyst » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:19 am

catalyst
New Shannen Fan

Return to Introductions