Hello Everybody

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Hello Everybody

Postby Jeanny1990 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Hello,

First of all, how are you???
So I look in this Thread and I saw that you all Introduce yourself so I want it too :)
My name is Jennifer Grace and I was born at December 24th 1990 in San Francisco but when my father died , my family went from San Francisco - the Hometown from my dad - to Bremen in Germany - the Hometown of my wonderful mother.

I finished last year in Germany the School and now i begun with my Study in Medicine.
And when I not learn for my Study I work in a Supermarket - it´s fun :)

When I was a little Girl - I saw with my 10 years older Sister "Little House on the Prairie" with Shannen as Jenny Wilder and I liked her especially. Then I often looked with her "Beverly Hills 90210" and later I saw her in Charmed...Shannen is wonderful Person and a wonderful Actress...

My Hobbys are do sport, play with my Nephew and my wonderful and Cute two nieces, go out with Friends and my Mom, Reading and Cooking...

I know I wrote a lot but you know the Important things about but when you have questions you can ask me :)

Bye
Jeanny
Jeanny1990
New Shannen Fan

Re: Hello Everybody

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Hey!
Welcome to the boards :D we're all friendly here, and the majority of us don't bite :lol:
My name's Gemma :) i've always wanted to go to San Francisco so you're lucky :lol: and most of us go on quite a bit so don't worry :lol:
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Welcome to the boards :wave:

i am sure you will love it here. i first became a fan of shannen's after watching her on little house on the prairie too.

If you arent sure about anything just ask :hugs:
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Jeanny1990 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Thanks for your lovely welcome!
I´m happy that I found this boards about Shannen so I hope I find new People here to talk all about :)..
@Gemma: I hope that you don´t bite :D San Francisco is great, it´s my Hometown and every Year I´m there for 4-8 Weeks because I have Family there..Where are you from, Gemma?

@Sarah- Lucy: When I saw Shannen on little house on the prairie I was 5 years old and now I am 20 and I like Shannen so...She is wonderful...
Jeanny1990
New Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:02 pm

I don't bite.... Much :lol:
I'm from Birmingham in England, it's really boring but as soon as i can i'm visiting San Francisco for a nice long holiday :D I'm just jealous of you now because you go every year :lol:
But yeah if you need someone to chat to or anything we're all here and i'm nearly always on here so if you're bored just start a game in the arcade or something :lol:
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Welcome to the boards. :D

I have been to San Fransisco once. I went with my mum and dad in July 2006 after we spent one week in LA. I went to San Fransisco as that was the city Charmed was based around even though it was never filmed there. I went to America right after I finished in my final year of school before college set in.

Then Florida for a week afterwards. So I was in the USA for 3 weeks. :D
shell

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Welcome to the boards hunny :jump:
lilmisshalliwell

Return to Introductions