[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Hi

Hi

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Hi

Postby katie09 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:55 am

My name is Katie Wallace. I have Autism, but it doesn't have me. During my senior year in high school, I was the first autistic girl in the country to be crowned Homecoming Queen. Right now, I want to be an ambassador for people with Autism, special needs, disabilities, and handicaps. I am a recent graduated from the Partners In Policymaking Program for the Class of 2007. I am a recent winner of the "Yes I Can!" award by the Council for Exceptional Children for Self-Advocacy. I am on tour to speak about Autism Awareness. I am also a hero for what I am doing now by doing this. I am hoping to meet my hero to me very soon. In April of 2008, I wrote an autobiography book about me living with Autism. I titled my book "Normal, Just Different", the same title I use for the speeches I give. I am hoping that my book will get published and sold. This book will help to express my experience with Autism from my mother (covering letter) and my point of view. It’s will help so many parents that have kids with Autism, teenagers and adults that have it too.

Note: If anyone on here are on Myspace. Here is my Myspace url: http://www.myspace.com/normaljustdifferent2009

You can send me friend request.
Last edited by katie09 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
katie09
New Shannen Fan

Hi

Postby spider » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:16 pm

Welcome here Image
spider
Very Important Shannen Fan

Hi

Postby irena75 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:55 am

Welcome here Katie and also I see you on Holly boards. You`re stronght and courage girl. Bravo I do realy admire you! Have fun posting and all the best from Irena.

I have always for you
irena75

Hi

Postby laurajaybee » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:46 pm

laurajaybee

Hi

Postby nathin » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:53 pm

nathin
New Shannen Fan

Return to Introductions