Hello

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Hello

Postby crystalfan22 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Hello to you all. Its nice to have finally found a site dedicated to Shannen. Granted I've only been a fan for a short period of time, but all the same its nice to have some people to talk with.

I know I said that I've only been a fan for a short while. But after visiting several sites about Shannen Doherty I finally figured out that I had actually seen her in more shows and movies than I had thought I did.

My first tv encounter with Shannen came when I lived with my grandmother. She watched "Little House" on a regular basis and I came to enjoy it as well. So just recently when I started watching the box sets of "Charmed" (which took me eight years to actually see a single episode of), I thought I recognized the actress who played Prue. Of course with my lovely memory it took me actually doing research to finally figure out that it was Shannen Doherty that played Jenny Wilder on Little House.

And now I am very glad I have come across this site. Its very hard to be a part of a family that doesn't like Shannen in the least. Now I can prove to my parents and brother that I'm not the only one in the world who thinks that Shannen is a nice person.
crystalfan22
New Shannen Fan

Hello

Postby crystalfan22 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Thanks a bunch for welcoming me. Do you have any suggestions on where to start from here?
crystalfan22
New Shannen Fan

Hello

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Welcome. The best way to get started is to join in discussions on shows/movies you seen, look in the coffee house at the discussions going on in there (there are lots of threads about people's interests so you can make friends easily with those threads!) and we'll all get to know you and you'll get to know us. If you like to read there is fanfic in "Over To You" and there's some poetry in the coffee house Image

Enjoy your time here!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Hello

Postby crystalfan22 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:55 pm

Thanks a bunch.
crystalfan22
New Shannen Fan

Hello

Postby spider » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:22 pm