[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - hi! im new & shannens' bday!!!!!!!

hi! im new & shannens' bday!!!!!!!

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Postby shannenluver2 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:44 am

hi! im just new in here! just want to introduce myself. i LOVE Shannen doherty very much, i've been watching charmed since the 1st episode of it, im collecting articles, pictures, pocketbooks, and other memorabilia, i love prue and piper, i really liked the eppi when prue dies, its not that i want it coz she died but because of the flow of the story and shannen directed it, she is a good director, i like it cos of that.. but at the other hand i really hate it cos she died and it made me cry when i watched it, until now, it makes me cry whenever i read it or watch it again for a hundred times before! i really love her, i dont believe and care wot the media tells bad things bout her,,,, and i am not going to believe it! i love her together with holly! i love them both.... Image i live her in the philippines.. and my country is kindda late in everything... like in movies, hollywood,, etc.... and onething i hate is that we're kindda late in charmed.. i think 10 eppi of charmed.. but one thing if great! cos were now at first 5 eppi of season 6 and well, its kindda annoying but studio23 (channel for some international t.v series) kept replaying some eppi were we still had the most responsible, loving sister, and the great witch ever... and thats PRUE... eventhough it is a replay i love watching it over and over again,, coz in that way i can still she her.
Shannen have a show scare tactics, and too bad for me cos we dont have it here..... i like my country, but when i think all the things that i cant enjoy because of where i am living... it made me wish that i wasnt living in here(philippines) instead i am living somewhere in USImage.... and because of that i know what my dreams are.. and i want to achieve it.... wish i could...

anyway... i wish i could have many friends in this forum... like in ym (yahoo messenger).. to meet new people who LOVE charmed... as much as i do!

and to shannen,

i wish u all the best in life, wish u all the happiness in lyf... ur a great woman and friend, super great,, that any people can have...both u and holly have a kind heart... hope to see in charmed again.... cos charmed was super great, exciting when ur still there,,, but now i can only tell,or define charmed as a great show, the word super is not included anymore... ur better than paige!!! hope u can still be there...... or if not i hope u'll have a new t.v show that can be watch here in philippines..

still believe that The Power Of Three Will Set You Free But The Power Of Four Is Much More!

*hope someone will reply in my messege*
shannenluver2
New Shannen Fan

Postby gabrielle » Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:59 am

Hi and welcome on this marvellous forum ! Image
I live In France Image
gabrielle
Shannen Fanatic

Postby gabrielle » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:15 am

gabrielle
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenhalliwell2 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:29 pm

hello,
welcome to the forum hope u have fun and i kinda lost interest in it after s3 too i still watch them though

Jess xxx Image
shannenhalliwell2
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenluver2 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:02 pm

hey all, thanzx for the warm welcome!! well, even though shay is not in charmed anymore, i still watch charmed!!!

thanx all,

love

shannenLuver
shannenluver2
New Shannen Fan

Postby alessandraminetti » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:04 pm

Yees too Much Heven Every Members Do To Love Shannen!!!
alessandraminetti
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Introductions