[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - yo!

yo!

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

yo!

Postby alynne » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:03 am

hey guys! what's up?!

Okay, I'm Alynne. I'm 19 yearsold and living in Alberta (canada)... uhhh I was at the University of Lethbridge going for my performing arts/dramatic arts education degree with an english as a second language education minor... buuuut gave that up earlier this month because I got offered a better deal in vancouver.

I'll be moving there in a few months and gonna start training as a producer, and if I have time a film editor.

There not much else to me... ive been obsessed with theatre since I was little and to this day I dont have much other interests. Its sad, I know. lol.

hmmm... Im a newer shannen doherty fan... my older sister would watch 90210 when I was younger but I was waaay too little to get who was who and what was going on.

I didnt really watched charmed until recently. There was a few episodes in the later seasons that I did watch but that was only because I knew the person who directed them and I really didnt get into it. But yeah, I got bored one night and decided to blow money on random things so I bought the first three seasons of charmed and the first two seasons of 90210 and, yeah I'm hooked to both now, but only because of shannen. I'm actually really impressed with her acting ability... and there sure isnt very many who CAN impress me.

but yeah. thats me. love me or hate me.

luv n' hugz!
!~Alynne~!
alynne
New Shannen Fan

yo!

Postby msyana » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:49 am

Welcome to the boards Alynne!

/hugs and love

Yana
msyana
Very Important Shannen Fan

yo!

Postby spider » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:33 pm

Welcome here Image
spider

yo!

Postby alynne » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:01 am

Hey yeah

if anyone wants add me to msn or myspace:

midnight.ice@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/prima_donna_princess

I also have facebook so if anyone has that just pm me
alynne
New Shannen Fan

yo!

Postby poeticmelody » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:03 pm

welcome! im melody. i didnt get into bev hills until last year when i started watchin it on soapnet. but ive always loved charmed
poeticmelody

yo!

Postby alynne » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:15 am

Ohhh well you've been watching it longer than me. Ive only just started watching it. mid november I think is when I got the first 2 seasons.
alynne
New Shannen Fan

yo!

Postby sarah01 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:45 am

sarah01

yo!

Postby Letizia » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:58 am

Welcome here!
Letizia

yo!

Postby dylandog90210 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:02 pm