Hey you all. I'm new, but only at the forum.

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Postby jecca » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:15 pm

Hello.

I'm almost 16-years old girl from Finland, so I apologize if I make grammar mistakes while visiting here.
I'm going to make pretty large introduction, I hope you don't mind.

When I was about 9-years old, Charmed was airing in Finland. My first memory about the show was episode 1x19, Blind-sided (or Out of sight).

I don't remember much about it, but then episode P3H20 from season 2, that I remember. I remember Prue walking at the pier (I don't know if that's right word) ready to confront the demon that killed her mom.
I thought that "there's a beautiful woman".

I didn't watch the show regularry, but then, about three - four years later my friend (who I owe so much for this) started taping Charmed-episodes from season 3's "Look who's barking".

It took me by surprise, when after two episodes my favourite charecter got killed. New lady showed up, and I had to hate her, I don't know why, propably cause she had taken the spot of my favourite actress, there wasn't no more Prue, there was just Paige.

When I finished my 6th grade on spring 2004, I started making website about Charmed. It was called Prue's Charmed-site.
I was pretty "popular" in the MSN Groups, and everybody knew that I'm huge Prue - fan, and because of my temperament and my big mouth, I got trouble for always posting messages like "Prue's the best! I hate Paige!"
Actually I hated Paige / Rose even when she wasn't yet on the show. I concentrated all my energy of hating Rose for taking space of Shannen. Well, actually then it started. I had to get Charmed-tapes, every single episode, and if one episode got skipped, I was panicking, what I'll do. Now, about 3 years later, I own season 1 as DVD, season 2, 3 4, 5, 6 and 7 as videotapes. In Finland, we haven't even seen season 8 of Charmed yet.

I think Shannen is incredible actress, she's so beautiful, sweet and funny.

She's still my favourite one of actresses and Prue is still my favourite charecter.
After the end of season 3, I couldn't stop crying, even though Prue's death was flop on the show.

I'm very sentimental person, I cry and laugh easily. I cry when you should be happy, but that's just me.

I don't hate Rose McGowan anymore, but she will never be as great and important to me that Shannen.

I just bought the Beverly Hills 90210's 1st season, and I love Brenda & Dylan - pairing. I've cried few times on that show too, and I haven't seen more than the first season of it.

A little facts about me Image
Name: My first name has two parts *****-Rosa. I hate my name, and I'm thinking about changing Rosa's a to e, so it would be little more international, cause I'm thinking about leaving Finland to go USA after my studies.
Family: Parents are divorced, I live with mom, 9-years old sister and dog. My father lives with his new wife and he has two sons, 11-, and 9-years old.
What I'm studying: I've just, month ago, been approved to school to study travelling, in 3,5 years I'll complite high-school and I have a profession, It would be great to move like LA and go to work on big hotel.
Favourite tv-shows: Friends, Alias, Charmed (especially seasons 1-3) Beverly Hills 90210, Melrose Place, Cold Case etcetc.
Favourite music: Nelly Furtado, U2, Smashing pumpkins, Kanye West, Gavin DeGraw, Roxette etc.

Well, if you had the interest of reading this completely, I thank you, and I hope that I'll have new friends Image

BTW, you should check out my channel on Youtube.
I have lot of Charmed-videos made by me Image
Shannen too. http://www.youtube.com/Jecca2006
Last edited by jecca on Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
jecca
New Shannen Fan

Postby msyana » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:10 pm

Welcome to the boards Jecca!

/hugs and love

Yana
msyana
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby dohertyx2 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:07 pm

Hello !Im new here too (just a few days here)and i think that this site is cool.

I hope u will have fun here like me Image
dohertyx2
Major Shannen fan

Postby lil4leafclover » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:36 am

Oh my, very nice introduction. Welcome Image

xoxo

~Lil4leafclover
lil4leafclover
Major Shannen fan

Postby robbie2 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:19 pm

Welcome to the boards
robbie2
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby skaterkate » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:28 pm

hi im new here to. welcome to the boards
skaterkate
Major Shannen fan

Postby Letizia » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:42 pm

Welcome!!
Letizia

Postby dohertyx2 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:39 pm

Welcom to the board!!!ImageImageImage
dohertyx2
Major Shannen fan

Postby justafan » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:31 am

Hello and welcome to the boards...
JUSTAFAN
justafan
Shannen Fanatic

Postby daga2 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:36 am

Welcome to the boards. Image
daga2
Shannen Wanna Be

Next

Return to Introductions