Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Postby dylan » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:53 pm

Hi,
Hello everyone. I am new to this whole forum thing. I am proberly the oldest member (43 ) Image. I have recently been turned on to Charmed and I am hooked. I watched Shannon on 90210, ( hence the member name Dylan ) and to tell the truth I was not a big fan of Brenda. Well watching Shannon on Charmed has completely turned me into a fan. I first started watching around episode 6 so I missed Prue in action. I bought the first 4 seasons so I could play catch up. Love, love Prue. Rose is great, but no one can take the place of Prue. Shannon you are misunderstood in the media and it is a shame. You are a great actress and I am sure a great person. Well a little about me. I am a bored housewife who watches too much tv. Image Well it isnt all that bad, I got turned on to Charmed and Prue!! I may not post alot but I will visit often. The site is great!!! Bye for now.

dylan
New Shannen Fan

Postby justafan » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:05 am

Hi dylan and welcome to the boards. Oh just to let you know I got a few years on you. I too watched Shannen on 90210 and like you I got hooked on watching her as Prue. Post or reply when you can would like to hear from you, so till later bye JUSTAFAN
justafan
Shannen Fanatic

Postby msyana » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:10 am

Welcome to the boards Dylan!

/hugs and love

Yana
msyana
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby skaterkate » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:19 am

welcome to the boards. enjoy yourself and have fun! Image
skaterkate
Major Shannen fan