I'm new ^_^

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

I'm new ^_^

Postby lil4leafclover » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:06 am

Hello,

As you can see, I am new. To be honest, I don't know much about Shannen. I do like her as an actress though. So I thought I could join, I love forums, and also I am curious. I never witnessed anyone from the famous world to be on a website, I think it's really neat!

So how did I came across this site?

Let's just say my curiousity of her kicked in. I think it's a really neat site. So whoever made it, it's awesome! Great Job!

Right now, I am visiting memory lane of Charmed. I am watching the first season all over again. I haven't seen it since I was 7. My favourite character is totally Prue. I love Pipper too, she reminds me of myself sometimes. Heehee.

A bit about myself.. Lets see, I live a pretty boring life. I live in a small area, so I stay trapped inside of the house for a good portion of the day. I have a lot of pets, dogs and cats. They are so cute!! Image I love to play video games, PS2, Xbox360 and GC! Final Fantasy series and Xenosaga are my favourite series. I'm totally addicted to them. Umm.. What else.. Other favourite TV shows, would have to be The OC, House, CSI Miami. Well, I don't really watch TV very much, so it's difficult. Yep, I'm still in school, I'm a teenager. Although I'm more than meets the eye Image So most judge me as being "unique," I adore people's individuality, so I take it as a compliment. Oh btw, I'm always here if anyone needs someone to talk to. You'd be surprised about my advice, or my listening skills hehe Image Although I know you don't know me at all, but I'd love to meet new people! So anyways.. I can't think of much else. But hope I didn't bore anyone.

xoxo

~Lil4leafclover

P.S. You are more than welcome to call me Lil for short.
lil4leafclover
Major Shannen fan

I'm new ^_^

Postby ronny » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:11 pm

hey Lil welcome here enjoy!!!
ronny
Very Important Shannen Fan

I'm new ^_^

Postby justafan » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:19 am

Hi there, and welcome to the boards. Have fun, and hope to hear from you. JUSTAFAN
justafan
Shannen Fanatic

I'm new ^_^

Postby sammi » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:38 am

hey,i'm new.Welcome to the boards!!!Hope see u again Image
Good luck Image
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
sammi
Shannen Wanna Be

I'm new ^_^

Postby lil4leafclover » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:40 pm

Thank-you very much for the warm welcome. I hope to make some friends and continue to meet more people. Thanks again! Image

xoxo

~Lil4leafclover
lil4leafclover
Major Shannen fan

I'm new ^_^

Postby robbie2 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:17 pm

Welcome to the boards
robbie2
Very Important Shannen Fan

I'm new ^_^

Postby skaterkate » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:22 am

hi and welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy it here