Hey

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Hey

Postby xoxgeobabexox » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:42 pm

heya guys,
its really nice for me to have started joining boards again im Georgina im 14 i live in uk and i have recently taken a real shine to Shannen i think she is a very beautiful lady and i would like to get to know more about her i would like to know is it really Shannen posting on the board and dose she post back directly to members? Thankyou evreyone you all seem really nice!
Georgina xxx

P.s. I would really like a shannen banner and avi if someone would do it for me thankyou. And i dont really have pics of her but im sure you would find some beautiful ones. x
Last edited by xoxgeobabexox on Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xoxgeobabexox
New Shannen Fan

Hey

Postby kris » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:14 pm

hey sweedie,

Welcome to the boards. yes it really is Shannen posting here, her username is pink and you can find all of her posts in the Shannen's Posts section a little further down the board. She hasn't posted in a while but I do recall seeing her check in from time to time not too long ago.

I'd be more than happy to make you a banner/avi set as would a lot of the other designers here at SD.net. is there anything in particular you want on it?

See you around honey x.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris
Very Important Shannen Fan

Hey

Postby auffdorine » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:21 pm

hiya welcome to the forum Image hope you enjoy
auffdorine
Very Important Shannen Fan

Hey

Postby msyana » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:22 pm

Welcome to the boards

/hugs

Yana