Hey from Tia in Scotland, UK

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Postby prudencewarren » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:43 am

Hey Everyone!

This is the best Shannen Doherty Message Board I've seen so far and I've seen a few. lol

Okay back to introducing myself to you all.

I'm Tia, 23 from Scotland in the UK. I've been a fan of Shannen since before 90210 and then on Charmed. I watched from the very start of S1 through to the end of S8. I, like a lot of fans, was very so sad when Shannen left at the end of S3 but I understand she wanted to move on with her career and she's done really well.

I loved her in Category 7 as Faith with Randy Quaid, they were really funny together in the film.

I've followed pretty much everything she's done. Scare Tactics was awesome, it was a shame that she left. I stopped watching after that as it was kinda no fun without her.

I can't wait to see her New show "Breaking Up with Shannen Doherty!" I'm not sure when it will be aired here in the UK but I got a few friends in the USA that promised to tell me about it and maybe send me a few tapes, when it starts this August!

Apart from been a huge Shannen Doherty fan, my other interest are - Reading books, I love reading anything from Romance to Horror to Biographies and Historical books. I also love Music, all kinda - Rap, Some pop, R 'n' B, Hip Hop even some classic music.

Despite my age, I still love RPing (Role Playing), my sisters and I have a RPG Message board dedicated to Charmed. You can find the link to it in my profile,join up and check it out and tell me what you think. I'd love all your feedback on it.

I love movies too, on a Sunday you can find me curled up on the couch watching a few of my favourite movies with some friends.

I love walking with my two dogs - Jake (Black lab, 5 years old) and Dhileas (Black/White with a little brown on her feet, 7 weeks old) Her name is Gaelic by the way, it means Loyal.

What else can I tell you, umm I'm on a Gap year from college. I've just finished ITC and English Literature. I'm writing a book right now as I hope to be a freelance writer and make my money doing what I love most.

I have 4 brothers and two net sisters. Paul is 29, Mark is 28, Darren is 27 and Gavin is 14. Jox is 20 and Ash is 22. Big family huh? hehe

Okay I'm running out of stuff that u might wanna know, lol.
If you'd like to know more, just ask. I'm a very open person and easy person to get on with and I love talking to other fan of Shannen and Charmed. I would be happy to answer any question you have....with in reason. hehe

Hugs,
Tia
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prudencewarren
New Shannen Fan

Postby divine » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:20 pm

Hello Tia,

Great intro...
Welcome to the board....
Hope to see you around
divine
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby prudencewarren » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:18 am

Hey Divine,
Thanks, I thought it was maybe a little to much after I saw it posted but I'm glad you liked it and Thanx also for the welcome. Image

I'm Happy to be here on this great SD Message Board! Image

Hugs,
Tia
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
prudencewarren
New Shannen Fan

Postby prudencewarren » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:21 am

Hey Josefine,
Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm glad you liked the post too. Image

Hope to talk again soon.

Hugs,
Tia
prudencewarren
New Shannen Fan