[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Older Members Intro Thread

Older Members Intro Thread

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Postby loops » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:58 pm

hey im Louise im 17 and from South Wales. i have two cats Tiger and Jessie, My insperations are Shannen Doherty, Holly Marie Combs, Kate Beckinsale and Rachel McAdams. im in college at the moment doing a media studies course.
and thats about it i guess.. Image
loops
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenno1fan » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:10 pm

hi all. im tommo ive been visiting the boards for about 3 months now and love it here Image. im 20 from coventry. i am currently studying law with the open university as i work aswell. when im not working or studying im usually either playing football or on here Image (nearly every day though i dont post a lot) Shannen is my favourite actress and i also like Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Garner and Matt Damon in the world of films, lol Image I have 2 dogs ( a black lab and a jack russell) and i love them both. Musically i guess im into mostly indie music (kaiser chiefs, the killers, razorlight) though i do like some pop-rock too (kelly clarkson, avril lavigne and the sounds)
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannenno1fan
Major Shannen fan

Postby mike » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:43 pm

mike

Postby chienna » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:49 pm

Well...What can I tell? Who don't know me from this forum? Image I'm Charlotte, 14 years old, posting from the Netherlands since: 09/11/05 at 11:24:32. Image My hobbies are Playing Softbal, to draw and...To sleep! Image I love animals, and especcially my dog chienna, who we put into sleep because she was sick....But that was it...If you want to know more..Just ask!

Much Love
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chienna

Postby anajet » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:32 pm

Hi all.
My name is Anna, I'm from Sweden and I study at the University of Umea to be a civil engineer in construction and to get a upper secondary school teachers degree in math and technology. I'm 21 years old and I've been a member here a little more then a year.
I like to do sport and to watch it, love a good movie or book.
Became a Shannen fan when I saw her on 90210 like 10-12 years ago. And I got a bigger fan after seeing her on Charmed.
Want to know anything else, just PM me.
/Anna
Last edited by anajet on Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anajet

Postby sarahconnor » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:10 am

sarahconnor

Postby thorn » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:49 am

I have more to add, my favorite movie is Halloween, my favorite VG is Wolf 3D, I have epilepsy, I developed hydrocephalus when I was 2 months old, and I had a surgery for that, I have had five surgeries. I am very optomistic, and I come from a family of pyros, also I am extremely loyal.
thorn

Postby chienna » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:37 pm

Image Wow.

Do you have a worse kind of epilepty?
chienna

Postby lise » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:55 pm

owkay there we go. Hi I'm Lise. I'm 15 years old, in May I'm 16. I've got 1 brother. 1 dog and 1 cat and I love them dearly. I love acting and Shannen is my role model. I'm a fan of her for over 4 years. Cause 4 years ago was the first time I saw Charmed and I imediatly loved it and I was a fan of Shannen from the moment I saw her acting. I'm waiting for 90210 to come on dvd so I can finaly watch a whole eppi Image Euhm, I love to read and watch movies and serials like Charmed, The O.C., Lost, ...

Love
LiseImage
lise

Postby thorn » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:29 am

thorn

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions