Older Members Intro Thread

Are you new to these message boards? Would you like to introduce yourself and find new friends? Click here and let us know more about you!

Postby shannenholly90210 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:10 pm

Hmm well lets see. Im linzy, I am 17, from minnesota, US. i have been a member of this board since long before shannen started posting, just under a different name. Umm i foster homless animals. I am an only child, and i live with my dad and my pletheura of animals. I have been a shannen fan for as long as i can remember. I have all her movies, all little house, our house, 90210 and charmed episodes she was in as well as interviews, and guest appearences. I have all shannens movies and i pretty much have anything shannen was ever in.

I became a shannen fan when my mom really go hardcore into drinking and my dad into drugs and i would just go and sit for hours on end watching shannens movies. they kept me from going over the edge i guess.

Anyways, im a senior in highschool. I used to be in soccer, i was a cheerleader and a gymnast for my highschool. I have a boyfriend named randy who ive been with for almost three years now. I love acting and i did modeling for a while. I also love to draw. And i LOVE anything related to shannen.!
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannenholly90210
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:59 pm

hi
sarah's my first name not lucy. i have been a shannen fan since she was on little house on the prairie and have followed her since. i live in scotland and work full-time as a medical secretary/receptionist.

i love animals, listening to music and going out. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby alwaysastar » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:27 pm

Hi my name's Bliss, Im 18 years old, have been on this board nearly a year and a half. I live in the UK, doing my A-levels and going to Uni at the end of the year.... fun fun fun.
Love Shannen probably Gone In The Night is my favourite movie of hers and thats about it im afraid xx
alwaysastar

Postby shannenfan92 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:57 am

Well i wouldn't call myself an old member, i have been here since January or maybe late December.
I am Sam, and i am 13, i live in England.
I am a huge Shannen fan and i think that's when i became a Shannen fan.
I love her work and i think Shay is fantastic.
Anyway i enjoy watch Charmed, Gilmore Girls and Desperate Housewives, i like writing fan fics and talking to friends.
So hi Image
shannenfan92
Major Shannen fan

Postby thorn » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:29 am

^ nice avatar!! Image
thorn

Postby Yugo » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:56 am

Sam's avatar rules! ^^
Yugo

Postby makridai » Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:58 pm

HeyImage

I like this website very muchImage so some of you know me but some of you notImage my name is MartaImage I am 17 years old and i am from LithuaniaImage my country is in EuropeImage so i live in the capital of Lithunia in VilniusImage so thats all i wanted to sayImage
makridai
Shannen Fanatic

Postby thorn » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:01 pm

I'm studying Europe in Geography right now.
thorn

Postby kt73 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:03 pm

hey im katie, i'm 15 and i've been here for over half a year.

i love horses and working witht them. i work at a stables near my house and i have a staff horse called flo!

my friends and family mean the world to me and my biggest fear is to lose one of them.

my fave celeb is shannen (obviously!) and the main shannen programmes/ films that i love the most are 'charmed' and 'gone in the night' watching shannen on these shows pretty much saved me so thats why i will be her fan for ever!

adam brody is the hottest guy eeever lol and i love 'the oc' seth is just the best character ever!

im most known for my funny stories (which amuse me more than anyone else Image) my terrible jokes, clumsiness and happy-go-lucky attitude!

nothing else really interesting!
Last edited by katie on Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kt73

Postby chienna » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:40 pm

What is you're fav kindda horse? katie?
chienna

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions