[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I Am Gonna Need Your Support

I Am Gonna Need Your Support

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:15 am

Hello,
When I was taking a shower today September 26, 2004 I decided that I want to change for me. I been wanting to change my apperance since I am fat and I look pregnant and other people think I am pregnant also. I also wanted to change for a while but I couldn't get myself but I really want to so I want to tell everyone, that I really want to do it. I know it is gonna be the hardest thing I will probably ever do. Hopefully with everyone's support and courage. I will be able to do this. I will keep everyone update. Then everyone the next step is gonna be a hard one after I accomplish the first goal my second goal is gonna try to beat the depression. I hope I can do this. I want to do it so bad, but for some reason I can't get myself to. Everyone I want to do this. I hope everyone will give me courage and support.

Please can someone make this a sticky please

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby heavenlyangel » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:23 am

Haylie, For one thing hun, You are NOT fat!!!!! Image It's good that you want to change and I will support u how ever i can. . Image love ya sis. u look just fine.

luv,
Mel
heavenlyangel
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:25 am

shannenchicafan

Postby killingheidi » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:50 am

The bigger the better I think. I am all skin and bones and I would do anything to have some bulk on me, and a good size belly.
killingheidi

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:14 am

shannenchicafan

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:33 am

bump

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby moose » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:47 am

just posting 2 offer my support and help if i can i got some ideas on how 2 like exercise without it being exercise if u know what i mean. try summat new + diff like indoor rock climbing (i hate heights but i love indoor climbing lol), or just get off the bus 1 stop early when ure on ure way home *thats assuming u use the bus ever i didnt i had me car and i HATE the bus*

hmmm u cud go ice skating, drag ure mates along and it will be funny watching u all fall over *trust me on this one Image* errr u cud always start up a new sport as a hobby, if u like sports *thinks more*if u dnt have a dog encourage ure rents to get a dog n then take it for loads of walks with ure mates, use it 2 check out cute boys hehe Image

i cnt think of much else atm but im here if u just want someone anonymous like to rant at im here ok, also when everythings going great and u just dying 2 tell someone ill listen ok Image

know u probs got loads of mates who will b there n support ya in this but just wanted 2 let ya know that u can add me 2 ure list Image

take care x
moose
Major Shannen fan

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:06 pm

shannenchicafan

Postby monstervsangels » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:06 pm

monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:56 pm

I will consider everyones opnion. I dont really care that I am 126 pounds. I just care that it all goes to my stomach to make me look pregnant. That is what bothers me the most.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Next

Return to Need Help?