[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - ioffer help

ioffer help

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

ioffer help

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:12 pm

hey guys

i was planning to buy "friends till the end" dvd from ioffer and just wondered if anyone in the UK has bought successful dvd's on this site?. i would hate to buy it and it doesnt play on my machine Image

i asked the seller and all she told me was if i have a dvd-r machine then i shall be fine but how do you know if your machine is this? Image

thanks a million for any help

you know that i am 10 yrs behind technology Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

ioffer help

Postby Kinia » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Last edited by anonymous on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kinia

ioffer help

Postby auntygail » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:34 pm

Hi Sarah, I have bought several dvds from this site and have never had any problem with them. They play on my dvd player and on my computer. Dvd-r tend to be multi regional so you shouldn't have a problem with them, but like Kinia says, just check your manual it should say whether it plays dvd-/+r,-/+rw. I think you should be ok.
auntygail
Major Shannen fan

ioffer help

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:15 pm

thanks for your advice girls i plan to go ahead and buy from this site LOL. i dont have the instruction manual for my dvd that's why i decided to ask you all. i shall let you know when it arrives but may wait until after christmas now to buy. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Return to Need Help?