Any opinions would be a great i'm at my wits end.

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby lover » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 pm

I agree with Kenny- high school is not a very fun place and I hated it, pretty much hated most of the people there. Most people really are immature but like Kenny said, you can sometimes find rare people that you'd like to stick around with, and those are the people I'd suggest you to look for (unfortunately, there aren't many- in high school and in life). I can honestly say that just by having a few good and loyal friends you can easily get through it, even though you dislike most people there (especially if one of those people is the smartest girl in class! Image). When you graduate, you're going to look back at these times only a few months later and not care about any of them or the things that have happened there anymore. Glad it went well for you and you found what you were looking for, I also had a friend in high school that really LOVED Charmed, in fact, she was the one who introduced me to it! So even at bad places you find a few good things Image.
lover
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby hellfire » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:06 pm

okay, i noe i said my bf came with me but he decided to change his mind and went back to the group he was with, and then the next day our relationship ended Image Image
hellfire

Postby hellfire » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:42 pm

yeh, i'm going to stay single for a while. but i'll be ok
hellfire

Postby hellfire » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:56 pm

so tru, i enjoy being single, u get to live a whole other world.

i better get some sleep, i hve a music competition at 9am, i'll let u all noe were we come.

be on later.

Hellfire.
hellfire

Previous

Return to Need Help?