Advice advise

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Advice advise

Postby irena75 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:27 am

Hello my friend. here some advise to all of you who doesn`t come from British/American langues. During login in Fun club I forgot that before wright a letter on German with that alphabet. Naturaly I can`t go on Fun club since tha tastur alphabt was changed and I first I think that I have a problem. Image But in last minute I luck on the language tool bar and I see that was still on German Image Image What a bummer I`m. So before post some check first on what language its your tool bar. I think that its useful advice.

I have always for you
irena75
Very Important Shannen Fan

Advice advise

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:37 am

hey Imagethink that can help you a litle. if you have problems with the german you can used google translate or other translate, german to e-nglish,and too you can learn slow the language because in the translate you can read the words in english and repeat in german Image . the translate to me help me much in the english much times Image, think that is good form. hope can help Image
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Return to Need Help?