I'm desperate!!

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

I'm desperate!!

Postby shannenzbitch » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:58 pm

Wow hun, I'm glad he's okay. Image That must've been awful for you both to go through. Image At least he's gotten a more positive attitude towards life through the experience. Image
shannenzbitch
Very Important Shannen Fan

I'm desperate!!

Postby booknerd » Mon May 18, 2009 5:31 am

One of my friends was also severely depressed. She tried to OD on some pills, taking about twelve. I haven't talked to her in awhile now, but I hope she's okay. The last time that I did talk to her, she said that life has gotten a little better, and that she only tried to commit suicide again once after quite awhile. Still, she told me that she's still suicidal.

I honestly tried to help her, but she doesn't seem to be responding to it.

My advice is to simply let your boyfriend know that you're there for him, and that you'll always be there for him. Continue to show him that you care, that you love him. Whether or not his depression will stop, it will at least lessen at the least bit.

booknerd
New Shannen Fan

I'm desperate!!

Postby irena75 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:21 am

Just be open with him, now let see the real life and be many time as you can with him. Image

I have always for you
irena75
Very Important Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Need Help?