I'm facing the biggiest scare ...

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby patze18 » Thu May 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Hi Hulla,

I´m so sorry for you!!!I know what it's like someone on the losing cancer. My Friend died last year of liver cancer and he was 19 years old...
So I know how you feel!!!

Bye and Hugz

Lea
Last edited by patze18 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
patze18
Major Shannen fan

Postby jacobelliot » Fri May 29, 2009 10:16 pm

Hi Hulla. I am sorry that your dad has cancer. You have to talk to your famly and you have to have hugs. When my dad was ill we used to hug each other a lot and it makes you feel better and strong like you can cope with it togeher. Evrything is not always bad with cancer. On my dads ward when he was having his pane sorted out there was pepole who were getting better so ther is some hope but not for my dad. He died last year and it is very hard and makes you very sore inside. But your dad might be alright I hope he is. I hope he is one of them that gets better.
jacobelliot
New Shannen Fan

Postby irena75 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:37 am

Hello Hulla, I know how you feel. That pain can`t describe since I have lose my mum from brain stroke on New Year day (december 31). So myabe this will help to you. Go visit place who you love you and friends who always chear you up and support in everthing. Try to talk to people, invite friends at home, meet with people with same or similar problems. And go from home at least a weekned in quite peasfull place to relax and sorder your mind thoughts that`s most help.
Sorry for your lose but sometimes death its cure if death its painful and ofull.

I have always for you
irena75
Very Important Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Need Help?