Buying Shannen DVDS

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Buying Shannen DVDS

Postby laurababe1988 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:59 pm

Heres the problem i need a good site to buy shannen dvds. i have got some from amazon.co.uk however amazon.com will not take my bank card. i cant use ebay as i cant seem to use paypal either.

Any good sites that i can use?

thanks in advance

*hugs*
laurababe1988
Very Important Shannen Fan

Buying Shannen DVDS

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:09 pm

Some sellers allow you to pay by post on eBay, I've done that a few times Image Play.com also have a few Shannen movies... but I get all mine from amazon.co.uk or ioffer.com (but these are recordings on the movies you cant get on DVD)

If you don't have Striking Poses, it comes out in August on Play.com and is £4.99 to pre-order Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Buying Shannen DVDS

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:38 pm

ioffer is down at the mo for some reason!

but its a great site for shannen movies. xoxox Image
littlemissbad

Buying Shannen DVDS

Postby laurababe1988 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:53 pm

ioffer is back up i just bought the ticket and bilndfold acts of obsession from there

*hugs*
laurababe1988

Buying Shannen DVDS

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:09 pm

I bought The Ticket and Blindfolds from there too Image Also bought Satan's School For Girls, Another Day, Sleeping With The Devil, Obsessed and Panic Button (HMC)

I got Friends Til The End from there the other month. It's a good site and the sellers are really lovely and really friendly!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Buying Shannen DVDS

Postby laurababe1988 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:16 pm

so far i have got the ticket and blindfold-acts of obsession fron ioffer. i got gone in the nite, jailbreakers, burning passion and the rendering from amazon.co.uk

alll i have to do now is wait till tuesday as its pay day and i can get the rest plus the 90210 dvds

*hugs*
laurababe1988

Buying Shannen DVDS

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:33 pm

Haha I got all those from amazon.co.uk also, plus Striking Poses. I'm just missing The Other Lover, Freeze Frame, The Battle of Mary Kay, Christmas Caper, The Secret of NIMH and some other movies she had cameos in as well as 90210 S3 & 4, Scare Tactics and North Shore.

On ioffer.com you can also get Our House, the show she was on a few years before 90210! I'm hoping to get that soon Image

We'll have to chat about The Ticket and Blindfolds after we get them Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Buying Shannen DVDS

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:20 pm

^ lauren i checked out ioffer and it was a good site but i was scared to buy friends till the end if it wasnt compatible with my dvd. did it work for you alright?
Sarah-Lucy

Buying Shannen DVDS

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:51 pm

It did but I converted my DVD player to multi-region.... it's very easy to do. Some DVD players have a menu you can do it buy or you can get a code from the internet that will allow you to do it. I did the with my old DVD player and the new one I got last month and I order DVDs from the US lots....

Try these sites.... simply search for your DVD model and follow the instructions Image

http://www.dvdcodes.net
http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks
http://www.alldvdcodes.com

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Buying Shannen DVDS

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:31 pm

^ thanks lauren that's good of you. i shall give it a try later when i have more time LOL but shall let you know how i go. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Return to Need Help?