[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - is this possable? with imageshack

is this possable? with imageshack

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby honda200 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 pm

ok guys ..when i oregantaly had put up my 2 pic's in with my signagure.i used be able to have a line or a line and a half or so of a my wish's to miss Shannen that appeared beside and under to 2 pictures ..then recently they wernt there anymore ..but the link was still in my profile..so i ended up uploading them again ..now after a lot of trouble getting them back up ..as you can see they'er,there But now the 2 links seam to have more charicters then before so now with the 2 ,there seams to be only 34 charicters remaining ...so i cant put my message back as well ..so i guess my question is ..is it possable that now for my 2 pictures ,could there now be more charicters then there used to be the first time i put them up? could they imagshack have changed?umm added more charicters?
So my only recorce seams to be ..to elemante one pic.. Any help would be appriciared...Jean(honda200)
Last edited by honda200 on Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Letizia » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:31 pm

Letizia

Postby alwaysastar » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:38 pm

Hey Jean hun, the only thing I can suggest doing is maybe merging the pics into one image then you'd have them all and you could put a message underneath. I dont mind helping you with that.
alwaysastar

Postby Letizia » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:31 pm

Yes!
Letizia

Postby honda200 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:37 pm

honda200

Postby alwaysastar » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:19 am

If you send me the pictures I can merge them to one for you then you would only have to put a single link in your signature. My email address is visable on my profile or PM the individual pics to me and i'll sort it out for you.

Bliss xx
alwaysastar

Postby honda200 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:49 pm

honda200

Postby alwaysastar » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:18 pm

Not sure about the number of characters may be an error with imageshack or that you have typed something somewhere you shouldnt have. I do that all the time.

Well you could try scanning them together but if you can somehow either find me the link to the pictures/email/pm them to me i can put them into one image for you and host it on photobucket so that you wouldnt have a problem with putting them in your signature.

Bliss/Star x
alwaysastar

Postby honda200 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:00 am

honda200

Postby honda200 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:35 pm

honda200

Next