Please help

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Please help

Postby monkeylover » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:24 pm

I have this friend who is having a relationship with someone online. me and another friend have both spoke to this guy before and he is really not good for her. when we have told her how it really is she is not tough enough to break it off and when i speak to him he twists it so it is all my fault.

one time he was flirting with me, i told my friend and he was saying it was my fault again.

i dont want this to ruin my friendship with her but she needs to break it off with him.
how can i get them to realise whats best??
Amy
xx
monkeylover
Very Important Shannen Fan

Please help

Postby topshannenfan » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:27 pm

heya hun...if i were you i would say what you thought about the whole situation between them...let both sides know what has been going on...about his flirting and things...and then the rest is left up to them two...let her know the reason you are doing it is because you care about her...because she is a great freind and you want whats best for her...then let them sort it out...none of us can break them up, so we shudnt try...if given the facts they can make up there own minds and we shud respect there decision...i hope it all works out soon
xx
topshannenfan

Please help

Postby msyana » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:45 pm

Hi Amy,

Just tell her your feelings. After that it's her choice of what she does with it. Pushing someone away from someone she likes might create the opposite. Just tell her how you feel and let her make her choice.

/hugs and love

Yana
msyana

Please help

Postby Dianna » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:33 pm

You have to tell her how you feel then it's up to her, when you say online, do you meet someone she has never met? that can be a bad thing, warn her about the dangers and if you can't stop her tell her to meet him in public and make sure you know her plans. Just make sure you are there for her.
Dianna
Site Admin

Please help

Postby monkeylover » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:46 pm

thanks for the advice guys. me and her have stopped talking altogether - just shows what happens when you try and do the right thing. i dont think there will be any love lost between us.

Amy
xx
monkeylover

Please help

Postby alessandraminetti » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:15 am

alessandraminetti
Shannen Fanatic

Please help

Postby alessandraminetti » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:17 am

How Put Mi Banner??!! Image
alessandraminetti