[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - completely stressed!!!!!

completely stressed!!!!!

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

completely stressed!!!!!

Postby yakshax » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:51 am

hey guys...I've been so stressed out with christmas and losing my dog its actually making me sick I cant move or do anything without feeling like I'm gonna be sick and my mom just says "You have to let him go". I know this but its so hard when my dad is acting like nothing is wrong and my mom is talking about getting a new dog! grrrr....sorry to put this on you guys.
yakshax
Very Important Shannen Fan

completely stressed!!!!!

Postby Letizia » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:26 pm

Hey Geoff how are you?
Letizia

completely stressed!!!!!

Postby sarahconnor » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:14 am

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your pet, Geoff. You need time to get over your loss, getting a new dog so soon is the wrong idea. The new dog can't replace the other one. You parents need to understand that people do grieve when they lose a pet. I cried for days when my cat died, and I still cry today, 8 years later. That's how much it hurts.

Try to tell your parents how you feel, make them understand, and let them now that you are not ready for another pet right now.

I hope it goes well.

*hugs* Kylie Image
sarahconnor

completely stressed!!!!!

Postby msyana » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:11 pm

msyana

completely stressed!!!!!

Postby Letizia » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:12 pm

Yes!
Letizia

completely stressed!!!!!

Postby yakshax » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:01 pm

I've been trying to but they dont listen and now i have my sister pushing me to go talk to someone about a job that i dont want when i'm waiting for my cusion to send me a email about the job he offered me which makes alot more money then the other.
yakshax

completely stressed!!!!!

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:56 pm

hey geoff Image

i am real sorry to hear your news it's awful as pets are part of the family so dont be hard on yourself. let people know how you feel geoff and what your dog meant to you as this shall help. take care. Image
Sarah-Lucy

completely stressed!!!!!

Postby Letizia » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:20 pm

Yes Lucy!
Letizia

completely stressed!!!!!

Postby alessandraminetti » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:25 am

alessandraminetti
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Need Help?