Can anyone host a video?

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Can anyone host a video?

Postby Dianna » Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:47 pm

Hi,

Someone made a new video for the website and to stop the bandwidth going high on the main site, I don't upload media files on there, I like to use the free space given by Internet providers. So, If I send the file via AOL/MSN/YIM or ICQ would someone host it please? I have already used all of mine and it won't take much space. So if you aren't using it or have room then let me know Image

Dianna
User avatar
Dianna
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2325
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2001 7:01 am
Location: North Carolina, USA/London, UK

Can anyone host a video?

Postby shannenchicafan » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:19 am

Dianna wrote:Hi,

Someone made a new video for the website and to stop the bandwidth going high on the main site, I don't upload media files on there, I like to use the free space given by Internet providers. So, If I send the file via AOL/MSN/YIM or ICQ would someone host it please? I have already used all of mine and it won't take much space. So if you aren't using it or have room then let me know Image

Dianna


Sis I have badwidth right now. But what do you mean the main site I am lost. But sis send it to me and I will host it for you.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 2894
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:46 pm

Can anyone host a video?

Postby Dianna » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:02 am

Hey thanks that is very kind Image I just ask one thing, if you ever delete the file to let me know so that I can get it hosted elsewhere. One thing I hate is broken links.

Anyway, I will be on AIM later!! talk to you then!!!

When I say "the main site" I mean www.shannen-doherty.net not the boards.

Luv Di Image
User avatar
Dianna
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2325
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2001 7:01 am
Location: North Carolina, USA/London, UK

Can anyone host a video?

Postby shannenchicafan » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:40 pm

Dianna wrote:Hey thanks that is very kind Image I just ask one thing, if you ever delete the file to let me know so that I can get it hosted elsewhere. One thing I hate is broken links.

Anyway, I will be on AIM later!! talk to you then!!!

When I say "the main site" I mean www.shannen-doherty.net not the boards.

Luv Di Image


Ok sis and you know we have nothing thing in common we both hate broken links. Trust me I wont ever do that to you. I will tell you before if I have to delete it. And if I can I will host it until you find a new host if I have to delete it.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 2894
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:46 pm

Can anyone host a video?

Postby Dianna » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:13 pm

Thanks again Haylie Image

Please let me know when it's online so I can put it on the site. Since I sent it already pm me the link Image

Dianna
User avatar
Dianna
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2325
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2001 7:01 am
Location: North Carolina, USA/London, UK

Can anyone host a video?

Postby shannenchicafan » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:30 pm

Dianna wrote:Thanks again Haylie Image

Please let me know when it's online so I can put it on the site. Since I sent it already pm me the link Image

Dianna


Ok will do so Dianna

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 2894
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:46 pm

Can anyone host a video?

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:27 am

Dianna,
They are so big for me to host and they are taking forever to upload. So I don't think I will be able to host them. I am so sorrrrrrrrrry sis. I wish I could. If I get more bandwidth later on and if I can host them I will.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 2894
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:46 pm

Can anyone host a video?

Postby Dianna » Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:36 am

Alright, that's fine thanks for trying. Of course they would take ages to upload, it's like that with all videos. Anyone else?
User avatar
Dianna
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2325
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2001 7:01 am
Location: North Carolina, USA/London, UK

Can anyone host a video?

Postby shannenchicafan » Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:54 pm

Dianna wrote:Alright, that's fine thanks for trying. Of course they would take ages to upload, it's like that with all videos. Anyone else?


I feel so bad. I guess because we are like sisters and that I couldn't help you out. I want to make it up to you Dianna.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan
 
Posts: 2894
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:46 pm

Can anyone host a video?

Postby Dianna » Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:08 pm

Nah, you don't have to. I'm not like that. However if you want you can help me find someone who will or find a free host that would host them.
User avatar
Dianna
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2325
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2001 7:01 am
Location: North Carolina, USA/London, UK

Next

Return to Need Help?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron