[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Loosing Weight

Loosing Weight

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Loosing Weight

Postby prue411 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:11 pm

For the 300th god damn time I AM FAT! and I DONT want attention I HATE attention, Ive said that to loads of people I hate attention and sympathy. If people could just get in into their head then maybe I wouldnt be so pissed and annoyed.
prue411
Very Important Shannen Fan

Loosing Weight

Postby kiki » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:26 pm

we dont mean you want attention - we mean its another way for yuo to self harm - accept it leaves no scars - but you know its worse - its meaking you physically weak and so you need to find the inner strength to find something else to control
kiki

Loosing Weight

Postby kris » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:32 am

Stacey please, I've been begging you in all my texts but its just makign things worse. I didn't want to upset you or sound harsh in what I said but it's true, I can't do anything to help you if you wont give me straight answers and send me song lyrics when I tell you that I'm worried about you. I'm home now so hopefully i can be there a lot more for you but please sweetheart, just take care of yourself. You dont know how much you scared me when i got that text saying you had thrown yourself off of a roof.

Look after yourself girl. My prayers are with you x.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris

Loosing Weight

Postby xxtoxicxtearzxx » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:41 am

Stacey did'nt throw herself off a roof.... i was wiv her that day n' it was bout 2-3 metres down from the roof that she jumped from and then landed on a platform bout 4 metres from the ground. i dunno y she's sayin she jumped off a roof... Image
She did hit her head tho... Image
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxtoxicxtearzxx
Major Shannen fan

Loosing Weight

Postby xxtoxicxtearzxx » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:46 am

and another thing, stac u r nt fat!!! im fatter than u so i dnt know y u r sayin u wanna b accepted by ur friends and ova ppl. i accept u and so does every1 else. so basicly if ur sayin ur fat...and no1 is acceptin u...then ur sayin that im nt bein accepted.

luv dani x x x Image
xxtoxicxtearzxx
Major Shannen fan

Loosing Weight

Postby prue411 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:11 pm

prue411

Loosing Weight

Postby kiki » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:00 pm

*shrugs* jst dnt throw urself of any roofs - wethere its 3 metres high or 30
kiki