Loosing Weight

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Loosing Weight

Postby prue411 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:15 pm

Its working ok. Last week I didnt eat for at least four days. Now, I havnt ate or slept for 3 days, and Im still going...I seem to be loosing some weight, and Im happier.
prue411
Very Important Shannen Fan

Loosing Weight

Postby kiki » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:19 pm

your telling me on msn now nd its shocking mes tacey - half a stone lost in a week Image

you need to sleep and eat and you dont need to loose weight so why are you?
kiki

Loosing Weight

Postby prue411 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:28 pm

I want to be accepted.

I can tell it's working, the bones finally stand out in my hand Image I can't wait till that happens the rest of my body, then I won't be scared to wear a bikini Image
prue411

Loosing Weight

Postby kiki » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:37 pm

i am now on a hunger strike too untill stacey eats - drinks and/or sleeps
kiki

Loosing Weight

Postby prue411 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:43 pm

If you dare Image I swear I will do what I told you I was going to do. Image Kiki please, just listen, don't do this. I know what Im saying to you I should really be saying to me but Ive made my decision, and Im not changing it Image I stayed to write this message but Im really gonna go sit down for a while, my head is sore, my stomach is sore, I feel so dizzy, and Im gonna pass out.

Later x
prue411

Loosing Weight

Postby kiki » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:51 pm

well like i told you on our msn convo - you will pass out if you dont eat or drink anything - and SLEEP for petes sake stacey and i can do what i want to - i can be just as stubborn as you
kiki

Loosing Weight

Postby prue411 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:07 pm

If you care about me at all, you won't do anything, just do on with your life as if nothing happened.
prue411

Loosing Weight

Postby kiki » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:45 pm

u told me this on msn and i told you that i do care and thats why you have to stop doing this to yuorself and i want to help - and nothing else is working
kiki

Loosing Weight

Postby kris » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:51 pm

Stacey we only want whats best for you and starving yourself iof definitely not whats best for you. I'm actually seriously worried now because its getting rediculous and you're passing out all the time because of it. Not eating is one thing but then not even having a glass of water or getting some sleep is taking this too far. I know you're hurting and I get how much you hurt but this isn't the way to deal with it. When you shrink down to a pile of bones and you don't have the strength to get out of a hospital bed where you're being force fed how d'you think everyones gonna react then? Are they really going to accept you like that? They're gonna see a pathetic and weak little girl who did something really stupid and not want to know you. This is a really harsh thing to say but I don't know what else to try.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris

Loosing Weight

Postby prue411 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:16 pm

I know this is probably wrong to say, but I would rather be that pathetic weak little girl than what I am now.
prue411

PreviousNext

Return to Need Help?