[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Loosing Weight

Loosing Weight

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Loosing Weight

Postby kris » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:19 pm

But what are you going to acchieve from it? Tell me exactly what you're going to get out of being a walking talking corpse?!
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris
Very Important Shannen Fan

Loosing Weight

Postby prue411 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:22 pm

Look, Ive tried diets, they didnt work, starving myself works! This is how I can be skinny and be accepted. Let me tell you, I HAVE to be skinny to be accepted. Everyone hates me already and all my friends are like sticks, I wanna fit in Image
prue411

Loosing Weight

Postby kris » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:27 pm

I'm not a stick.

I see skinny girls everyday of my life and want to be like them but it wont happen over night. Doing what your doing is dangerous and really really stupid. Proper diets dont give quick fix solutions, thats why they work on a long term basis to keep the weight off.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris

Loosing Weight

Postby kt73 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:12 pm

ok stacey some of this might sound harsh but i dont want it to.. i just want you to get the message.

1 - that picture of nicole ritchie is horrible. she is way too skinny and is infact a lot less accepted by the press etc than she was when she had curves.

2 - i agree with josefine. it sounds realy harsh but there are people dying who want food desperately. there are people in hospitals dying of cancer who weigh barely anything and they are doing everything they can to get better. food is a luxury that me and you have easy access to and unless you are waaaay overweight and endangering your health (which you are not even remotely close to) we shouldnt take that for granted.

3 - you want to look good in a binkini. and you say you want your bones to jut out. that is not the way to looking good in a bikini. you probably arent very interested in guys yet but when you are you should know that a guy would definately prefer a girl with some curves on her than a stick. its not femenine.

4 - you are skinny already and dont need to lose weight but if you want to be more toned thats ok. muscle weighs more than fat so its not what you weigh on the scales, its how ur body feels. i understand that but the key to doing that is not eating less, its eating the right stuff. just cut out some chocolate and eat everything else you normally do. and do some tummy excersises.. have a wee routine each day. i do that for a few weeks before i go on holz and it works really well. doesnt make you skinnier neccessarily just more toned which is a much better look that stiking out bones.

5 - life is a gift. some people lose those lives, people who would love to have lived for longer. dont waste your life. dont take what you have for granted.

6 - we are telling you this because we care about you. it just so happens you are a pretty skinny girl BUT if you werent we wouldnt care. we would all still look out for you because we dont love the way you look. we love stacey and that has nothing to do with losing 2 stone.

please stop it stacey x
Last edited by katie on Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kt73

Loosing Weight

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:47 pm

stacey guys prefer women with curves, do you think they are going to like seeing skelton bones while on a beach? nicole rithcie doesnt have a woman's figure she is a stupid rolemodel. keep being you stacey and believe in yourself and that people like you for who you are because there is no reason to change. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Loosing Weight

Postby kiki » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:19 am

and stace give it a couple of days and your hair is gonna start to fall out and your skin is gonna go really rank

you shouldnt be doing this to yourself and theres a reason why it hurts ya know......

ive already told you what i think on msn so theres no point in repeating it cos its not going in but all the affects on yuor body are negative - mentally and physically and when you look in the mirror and finally see this it might be too late Image

and stacey you need to be strong - this is in some ways the same as your self harming and the reason people starve themselves is if they have no control over themselves - and so they need to control their weight and so you need to be strong

we all know your not fat and i think you do too....
kiki

Loosing Weight

Postby prue411 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:55 am

I have nothing else to say except take a look at my olnline blog I will update everyday with what Im going to do and whats happening. Check it out everyday.

http://xx-punk-gurl-xx.blogspot.com/
prue411

Loosing Weight

Postby kt73 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:25 pm

kt73

PreviousNext

Return to Need Help?