[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - B-friend.

B-friend.

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

B-friend.

Postby artemis2 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:43 am

Thanks you guys.. Image
artemis2
Very Important Shannen Fan

B-friend.

Postby ronny » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:21 pm

ronny

B-friend.

Postby sarahconnor » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:37 am

Yeah, the guy might have been older than you thought.
So many men hang around chat rooms, chatting with kids prentending they are 13 when they are really 50... Image
sarahconnor

B-friend.

Postby prue411 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:05 am

My friend done the exact same thing but she didn't see a picture f who she was 'dating' turned out it was some 40 year old looking guy but he was 15. 6ft tall and scary Image

Don't worry, your mum is doing this for your own good. I used internet date for a while and I really liked the guy but he was using me so yer...

If you wanna talk about anything PM me Image
prue411

B-friend.

Postby kiki » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:08 pm

i have a HAPPY one - to some extent, my friend at school talked to this guy over the net and she met up with him with a couple of male friends in a public place (without her mum knowing) and he was who he said he was and they started dating - hes 19 so he was 3 years older than she was and anyway - turned out he was a self made multi-milionare, aparantly he borrowed money of his stepdad and started a computer company and is doing well - but then there was the problem of telling her mum that they had met up without her knowing...and hes a bit weird cos shes 16 and yet at the point of proposing (laughed my arse off when i heard this - cos im evil)

see there could be a happy ending as long as you keep yuor mum in the know

but who thinks that is so awesome - at the age of 16 to meet a milionare over the internet - i told her to marry him and then if the worst comes to the worst and she hates him - she can divorce him and get half his money and then when she goes to uni she can buy a house and i can live with her instead of in halls *nods*

cue evil laughter
kiki

B-friend.

Postby ching343 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:35 pm

ching343

B-friend.

Postby alessandraminetti » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:20 pm

That Badly = S Is to Me ALL the Opposite I have a Better Friend Is Pretty and Everything and This Enamored Me... and I With Then the My breast Says not Much to Me That He is a Good Boy and everything But No longer I hold But = l!

Bye!
alessandraminetti
Shannen Fanatic

Previous

Return to Need Help?