[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - My Brother

My Brother

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

My Brother

Postby monkeylover » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:09 pm

Hi guys

I am writing this on behalf of my brother (he is 10) and he is feeling a little depressed right now. Now lewis is a little shy and a bit sensitive so please dont put stand up foryourself or find new friends because i know how hard that can be.

Heres the story
He is in year six at school and six months ago his best friend moved to birmingham without telling him and he has found that his circle of friends have gone off in pairs therefore leaving lewis on his own, and today he couldnt sit with any of them at lunch because yesterday they were being really horrible.

and yet another saga that happened jst a few hours ago. There are six main people who play out in the street (Me - 14, Lewis - 10, Lucy - 15, Annie - 10, Steven - 14 and Stacey - 14). Earlier on today me and Lucy had a friend over but she had to leave 15 mins before this thing started to happen. Lewis wanted to play a game so steven and lewis decided on a game and we were decided on who was going to play what roles. As they said we have decieded annie says i aint playing becuase she was going to be 'it'. Now the game was in motion and out of nowehere annie appears 'Im Home' she shouted and i was like wtf. no to cut a long story short annie went off in a strop and this upset lewis so we went in. about 10 mins later i went out to ask steven had they been talking about lewis and he replied 'yes, she said he has been bullying her'. This has naturally made lewis upset. besides he would never hurt any one especially not a 'friend'.

Right now he is feeling quite lonely and like nobody likes him so if you could give some suggestions to improve his happiness it would be very much appreciated

Amy & Lewis
xx
monkeylover
Very Important Shannen Fan

My Brother

Postby ppp » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:15 pm

Maybe if you try to win them back by doing stuff
ppp

My Brother

Postby sarahconnor » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:25 pm

I'm not sure I understand-these kids don't like Lewis because he did what?

His friends sound like jerks, winning them back won't help, that would show he is desperate for friends. Just boost his confidence by telling him how good he is. Friends will come to him, he shouldn't have to beg for them. Image
sarahconnor

My Brother

Postby monkeylover » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:29 pm

thanks guys he has read both of your messages and he says you have both helped him.

he is happier now he has got rid of those pee-brains.

Kylie
Lewis didnt do anything wrong his 'friends' just turned against him

P.S dont stop posting it is making him so much happier knowing that someone cares and even though you dont know him it feels like you are his friends too.
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monkeylover

My Brother

Postby shannenfan92 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:41 pm

I have had a similar experiance and don't let him suck up to his so called friends. All I did was to stay away from my friends for a while and if they wanted me as a friend they could ask. I feel really bad for Lewis, but it can't go on for too long, they'll get bored of being jerks.
Just hang in there and don't let them upset you Image They'll do it all the more if they see they are upsetting you.
shannenfan92
Major Shannen fan

My Brother

Postby kris » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:31 am

Sam is right, that sounds like what happened/is happening to me. My Mates are always falling out with me or ignoring me or talking about me behind my back for one thing or another which makes you feel so bad about yourself. The thing is - it's not you who has the problem sweedie, it's them. What I do is go talk to somebody else for a while, I know it's hard to do it but once they see you having fun with somebody else they get jealous and want you back.

Hope that helps,

x.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris

My Brother

Postby sarahconnor » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:15 am

Just want to say hi to Lewis! Image

How's it going, mate?Image
sarahconnor

My Brother

Postby monkeylover » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:55 pm

thanks everyone for all your advice and i would like to say a special thank you to sarah connor becuase she didnt only give advice she came back to see how it is going.

i have just come back from my introduction day at highschool and i have made loads of new friends so it is all going really well so far.

Lewis Image
monkeylover

My Brother

Postby sarahconnor » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:40 pm

sarahconnor

My Brother

Postby yakshax » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:48 am

hey i know how it feels to have friends turn on you just remember they werent real friends with that crap (sorry about cussing) just tell him to chill and start doing a sport or insterment chicks love guys who can play the base Image
yakshax

Next

Return to Need Help?