My Brother

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

My Brother

Postby kiki » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:15 pm

i hate kids that age - theyre just horrible

quite simple - your bro needs to make completly new friends he will be going to highschool next year and mixing with completly different peeps so give him a headstart

is there anything hes good at

a sport? art? drama? maybe karate or fencing or archery - something a bit different and then get him to make new friends outside the bichy peeps hes with at the moment
kiki
Very Important Shannen Fan

My Brother

Postby monkeylover » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:04 am

lewis is really good at acting and i have told him that when he starts highschool he should get involved in a play to make some friends.

thanks for supporting me on this guys

xx
monkeylover

My Brother

Postby kiki » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:16 pm

ya welcome Image
and i find with all the schools that i have been in - that the drama peeps are the nicer kids in the school, is that just me or does that happen everywhere?
Last edited by kiki on Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiki

My Brother

Postby monkeylover » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:06 pm

i dunno coz i have always thought the drama ones at my school are to full of them selves because they have been in plays.

I personally dont like drama becaus i am quite shy in front of an audience (despite being in 3 plays)
monkeylover

My Brother

Postby kiki » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:06 pm

lol^ i like drma - and i found that at every school ive been in theyre lovely - except my last school - and theyre the plastics
kiki

My Brother

Postby heinousgothica » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:44 pm

generally people have a tendency to be jerks, trust me ive experienced most of the worst people known to mankind. basically ive been bullied since i was 6 (im 14 now) , so ive pretty much given up on mankind, but it sounds like your/hes a great kid, and i feel sorry for you/him because i know what your going through. i hope you do do the play when you get into high school. i used to love drama and wanted to be an actress and follow in shannens footsteps, but i lost my confidence due to bullying; tell lewis not to let that happen to him.

hope everything works out.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heinousgothica
Major Shannen fan

My Brother

Postby Letizia » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:38 am

Letizia

My Brother

Postby monkeylover » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:25 pm

hey guys,

lewis is now in high school and he has made loads of new friends, the bullies have left him alone and he has found a love for drama. he is getting along really well in school now. cheers for al your help - we both really appreciate it.

Amy + Lewis
xx
monkeylover

My Brother

Postby topshannenfan » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:04 pm

heya amy
i didnt know lewis was having problems like that...glad things are better for him now...hes a fab kid! even if he is a lil annoying at times lol...bt hey what are brothers for eh hehe
xx
topshannenfan

My Brother

Postby xoxgeobabexox » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:55 pm

I think if his ''Friends'' keep doing this then there not really his friends i think you should just let him know that you are there for him and help him in anyway you can. Georgina xxx

P.s i have a brother of 8 so i can understand this to.
Last edited by xoxgeobabexox on Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xoxgeobabexox
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Need Help?