My Brother

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

My Brother

Postby haveacigar » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:33 pm

I graduated from highschool in june. I remember back through each grade...having a best friend in ninth grade, losing touch by tenth grade, then finding two friends in tenth grade...they were best friends before me though, and were closer....i had actually been best friends with the one, nicole k, in second and the beginning of ninth grade (i changed schools starting ninth grade so it was like a reunion), then i was friend with Jaqui in the beginning of tenth grade, when she had been previously friends with Nicole K....jacqui was in the fall drama program...so i joined too, and i met tons of friends that way....including in 11th grade, when i was still in drama and made 4 new (not drama members) friends, lisa, sheen, donna, and lauren. But lauren and lisa had boyfriends, and sheena and donna were best friends, so i felt very often like the one who didn't have a "close friend" int he group, or a boyfriend outside the group...so i relied on my drama friends...who were more like family at the time...it's nice to have friends inside and outside extra-curricular groups, and also, having friends outside school altogether is nice too. I had a friend who had already graduated from when i was in 10th grade to now....having older friends is nice because they know cool people, and they have good advice and are good listeners....lewis, i think your sister might be of a lot of help in maybe introducing new friends or even just being a good friend herself, she obviously cares about you. anyway, i made a group of friends in my junior year, and i am still friends with them now....i love them to death. when you find the right group of friends...the keepers...you'll know it. sorry this was so long. highschool is a tricky place...but everything comes in stages...and when it's all said and done..you'll look back and understand the reasoning behind everything that happened. hope this helped....good luck and hope all is well

nicole
haveacigar
Major Shannen fan

Previous

Return to Need Help?