[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - feel on my own

feel on my own

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

feel on my own

Postby kaydeejay098 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:50 pm

my dad died recently i lived with him and now i am on my own i need someone to talk to cus right now i hate my self someone please talk to me x
kaydeejay098
New Shannen Fan

feel on my own

Postby kt73 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:09 pm

i am so sorry to hear about your dad. how old are you? do you have any relatives or friends that you could stay with? this is such a bad time for you to be on your own.
i know how it feels to lose someone, not a dad but a friend. so i do know how much it hurts but i think that the best thing that you can do right now is talk about it. dont pretend that you're ok, and dont try and avoid the pain because you cant, it will come back soon but even stronger if you dont try and deal with it now. are there any friends that you could talk to? you can talk to us here anytime you want! and feel free to pm me anytime.
dont hate yourself. your dad dying isnt your fault. it's not fair and i know that it probably makes you angry and so you want to be angry at someone and you choose yourself. but you shouldnt hate yourself. you are such a strong person to be going through this. and asking for help doesnt mean that you arent strong, everyone needs help sometimes and you definately have a good reason.
the pain from something like this never goes away. you cant get over it, but it is something that in time you can learn to live with.
any time you want to chat pm me! hope you're ok .. katie xxxxx
kt73
Very Important Shannen Fan

feel on my own

Postby lyssaprue64 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:23 pm

Awww, I'm sorry, I hope you're ok Image
I'm here if you need talk, send me a pm Image
lyssaprue64

feel on my own

Postby honda200 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:50 pm

Last edited by honda200 on Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

feel on my own

Postby sunshine2 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:13 pm

sunshine2
Major Shannen fan

feel on my own

Postby kaydeejay098 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:07 am

id like to say thanx 2 katie for her advice i am 16 i am tryin to deal with it its jus so hard to do it gets me down
i never have anyone to talk too but cumin on this site has made me feel better knowin that there is people out there who i can speak to
kaydeejay098
New Shannen Fan

feel on my own

Postby kris » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:26 pm

You can speak to any of us any time and I'm sure we'll all try our best to help. I haven't had exact experience of what you're goign through but I am going through a hard time myself so I sympathise with feeling alone and down and things.

If there is anything I can I'm always here and never get worried to drop me a PM or whatever. You're obviously a great person and so strong to deal with this but like Katie said you shouldn't have to do this alone and even though we're all probably miles away we're all here for you anytime you need us. This board is great for things like that.

Try to keep postive and find something that you like doing, keep a keen interest in a sport or a hobby, somehting that you know would have made your Dad proud. I'm pretty religious and I believe that he's with you always and he'll always watch out for you. Things happen in there own time and I know its hard sometimes but just try to keep smiling. Like I said if you ever want anything PM me anytime and I'll try my best to help.

x.
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris

feel on my own

Postby alwaysastar » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:21 pm

alwaysastar

feel on my own

Postby robbie2 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:14 am

I really am sorry to hear of your loss, PM any of us - anytime!
robbie2

feel on my own

Postby monkeylover » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:11 am

i am very sorry for your loss and i sorta know what your going through.

Just know that you can talk to any of us on this thread or if you wanted to talk in private pm whoever has posted inthis thread.

Good Luck

Amy
xx
monkeylover

Next

Return to Need Help?