Help BackDoor- se9vchost

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Help BackDoor- se9vchost

Postby blackrose » Mon May 29, 2006 6:53 am

Hi guys on last days i got the follow trouble on my pc Image Image

virus ----> deleted
virus se9vchost
trojan horse BackDoor Webdor.AH
trojan horse Downloader Agent DNS

This last 2 make me crazy because are on 2 file with extension CPY i can't delet they i found this are the guilty of all my trouble with AVG Free Edition

se9vchost is a s.o.b. appear suddly on C: and disappear or if you delet this will back

Those files close my connection after 37-40 min and reopen the connection calling the same nuber but whit a different username wich end with@primetime....

I thin some hacker want use my pc for do his job

I have no bloody idea what do... does ayone here can help me ?

BlackRose
Last edited by blackrose on Mon May 29, 2006 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
blackrose
Very Important Shannen Fan

Help BackDoor- se9vchost

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon May 29, 2006 9:00 pm

i dont know what to tell you. i had a trojan a while ago and i dont remember what i did to get it off or if i had to restore my whole computer but ask someone like your computer company or someone that probably knows more. what i do is i get something is just do a search for the trojan and deleted it or something and if that worked i would be fine but i dont know. it was more then 6 months ago that this happened to me. so sorry.
shannenchicafan

Help BackDoor- se9vchost

Postby blackrose » Tue May 30, 2006 9:10 am

I think now my pc works....i had fund some files who was infected and deleted the problem is the backdoor wich is a hole used by hackers for enter /use your p.c the strange is i haven't deleted that file ,i deletted just the other files used by that backdoor i think shouldn't work ...yesterday i haven't get any problem with my connection i tried to stay online for 3 h's without problem some h later i had re opened my connection for 2 hs again without problem, rightnow i'm online from 3hs and i haven't get any problem....

i dunno i'm just happy now seams to works....take the p.c to the assistence is very annoying they always get more time just to do simply things

BlackRose
Last edited by blackrose on Tue May 30, 2006 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
blackrose

Help BackDoor- se9vchost

Postby yakshax » Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:12 am

wow If it was a hacker I suggest getting a firewall and for the viruses what I usely do is use a progrem to tell me where they are and delete them manualy and if that doesnt work I do a system restore or just repartetion my computer and other words I erase everything and reinstall what I had.
yakshax

Help BackDoor- se9vchost

Postby robbie2 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:49 pm

This might sound stupid but if you see a picture of a pig (animal) smoking a cigar, turn your pc off straight away, that picture is a symbol of a pc that is packed full of viruses and produces smoke from your computer
robbie2

Help BackDoor- se9vchost

Postby alessandraminetti » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:15 pm

Im a 1 KeyLogger =S But Im To Delete =D!
alessandraminetti
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Need Help?