[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - My Sister

My Sister

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

My Sister

Postby kiki » Sat May 13, 2006 11:25 am

^ i agree its not fair to say she wont donate blood/organs, its just weird for some people, im getting a donner card next month, but i dont think i could donate blood (i would try atleast once though) cos i fainted when we disected a bloomin pigs heart

but it is unfair for her to be mean about homless people and peeps that are in third world countries, if she doesent get her act together your mum mite give up on her, she might turn out to be one of those homeless peeps, cos her new friends dont sound like theyll help her
kiki
Very Important Shannen Fan

My Sister

Postby sarahconnor » Sat May 13, 2006 12:44 pm

Of course I don't mean to say that because she refuses to donate she is selfish. It is just her attitude toward it, you know? If she could say she won't do it because she just doesn't like the idea, she's afraid of blood, whatever, that would be fine. But it's the way she says it. She tells me she won't do it because she 'doesn't want to save someones life'. I would have thought that anyone would jump at the chance to save someones life. I wish she would change her attitude. It's got nothing to do with my opinion, just the attitude, know what I mean?

Matteo, she is 19. She could get a block on her phone, so she could make only a certain number of calls each month, but she won't do that, her friends are too important. I don't know where she will get the money to pay it.

I like to think she's responsible, but honestly, I doubt it. She's angry all the time and that could be an indication that she gone off her pills. If she is off the contraceptive pill she will be in huge trouble. She'd get pregnant on purpose just to spite us, she's the sort to do that.
sarahconnor

My Sister

Postby kiki » Sat May 13, 2006 12:54 pm

well its very sad for you, and her

everyone is just telling you to talk to her, its worth a shot surley.
kiki

My Sister

Postby blackrose » Sat May 13, 2006 1:14 pm

Last edited by blackrose on Sat May 13, 2006 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackrose

My Sister

Postby ppp » Mon May 15, 2006 1:12 am

maybe she does that because she has problems, and she dont want to talk about it she keeps for herself, you shuld talk to her.
ppp

My Sister

Postby sarahconnor » Tue May 16, 2006 6:06 am

I have tried to talk to her, she ignores us all.

She's sucking up to mum and dad now because she wants them to pay her phone bill, but they won't.
sarahconnor

My Sister

Postby kiki » Tue May 16, 2006 12:23 pm

as long as they stand their ground....she needs 2 become independent......she cant excpect her parents 2 bail her out all da time
kiki

My Sister

Postby anna16 » Tue May 16, 2006 4:02 pm

wow i just read she was 19...i thought she was like 12/13 lol...hmmm yeah i agree...she needs to learn to support herself!!! god if i acted like that my mum would throw me out! lol...i hope she gets a bit better soon!...i think your parents are being very reasonable!...if it gets really bad they should give her an allowance maybe in return for her doing work for them (i dont know what kind) but that way she can get a bit of an income...the deal my sister and i have with our parents is if we cant afford the thing at the time, or can only pay half, my mum wil pay for it but we have like a book at it all gets written down then we pay it back when we can.also is your sister studying at uni atm? or does she have an activity (ie swimming etc) that she does to fill in some time....cos maybe that would help her a bit...maybe she's just bored atm!? who knows! lol

hope u get a bit of a break soon though!! gosh it sounds annoying!!
anna16
Shannen Fanatic

My Sister

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue May 16, 2006 8:46 pm

i cant believe your sister is 19 yrs old kylie and is acting like this! your parents should be telling her she needs to start paying her way + if she doesnt like it then she should be shown the door. your sister shouldnt be playing up at her age LOL! i hope things change soon for you but as i know it's sure not easy living with siblings. the situation kinda got better for me + my sister when we got interested in guys. Image
Sarah-Lucy

My Sister

Postby sarahconnor » Wed May 17, 2006 12:40 pm

I know, she is better the past few day but that's only because she is in need of money, once she knows she won't get it, she'll go back to her old ways. Image
sarahconnor

PreviousNext

Return to Need Help?