[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - My Sister

My Sister

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

My Sister

Postby sarahconnor » Fri May 12, 2006 7:29 am

My sister is driving us all nuts. Ever since she started at school and got involved with this group of friends, she has become a complete and utter bitch. She locks herself in her room all day and doesn't talk to anyone.

She comes out of her room into the living room where mum and I are watching TV, sits down and complains that she doesn't want to watch what we are watching, then she grabs the remote and changes the channel. She then gets mad because mum tells her to change it back. She complains no one talks to her but we don't because she is always so snappy and grumpy with us.

At the start of the year she asked mum for a rabbit as a pet. Mum told her no because we had too many animals and not enough money to feed them. My sister went into town one day then called my dad to pick her up because she has bought herself a rabbit. Dad was furious with her. My sister had to take it back to the store.

She goes out with her friends all the time, she is hardly ever home. Then she expects mum to give her money to spend because she spent all hers and is too lazy to go and find a job. She used the last of her money to pay her mobile phone bill, which came to $192! That is all in text messages, mind, in just a month. Over 500 text messages she had, plus more because she has $30 free calls each month. Now she has no money to pay her new phone bill. Mum said she wouldn't pay it if it was too high, she said $50 was the max she would pay. Yesterday a fat envelope arrived from the phone company. My sister wasn't home so mum and I opened her phone bill. My sisters new phone bill is for $125! That includes $30 of free calls. My sister has no money to pay it and my mum isn't going to pay it, at least, I hope she doesn't. My sister ran up such a huge bill because she expected my mum to pay it.
Her phone rings all the time, even as early as 7.00am! Her bill is full of texts, nearly every minute she sends one and now she wants my mum to pay it.

It is her birthday on Sunday and the other day she told my mum that she wanted clothes for her birthday. My mum said that would be okay. Then my sister turns around and says she has already put her clothes on layby and wants mum to buy them for her. She bought $125 worth of clothes, and all she got was a blue top and a pair of black pants.

She spends all her time at her friends places and then when mum takes her there she askes for money. My mum is put on the spot so she gives her money. My sister often isn't home until the early hours of the morning. She goes clubbing with her friends and get pissed, and I have a suspision she is doing drugs and having sex, which kinda makes me jealous because I wanted to be the first hehehe. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up pregnant and the thing that really angers me about that is that if she does end up pregnant, she won't bother doing anything about it. She wouldn't bother to protect herself because she doesn't even take her contraceptive pill anymore. If she ends up pregnant she will keep it to herself. She won't get a friend to help her get an abortion, she will leave it until late in the pregnancy when it is noticable to us, then tell us she wants to get rid of it. If that happens I swear I will take her court and demand she be forced to have that baby. I'll take care of it if she won't.
I hate that she has no regard for anyone, she is teh most selfish person ever and is very irresponsible. It pisses me off that if she does get into trouble she will blame everyone but herself.
I feel bad saying it but if my sister was raped I wouldn't care, the way she acts she would have brought it on herself, even though no one deserves it. If my sister is going to get drunk and use drugs and have sex, then she shouldn't complain if she gets raped. She shouldn't have taken drugs or gotten drunk.
She has this container of white powder in her drawer but I don't know what it is. It's been there for ages. I don't know if it is drugs because if it was she would have used it already, but why else would she have white powder in her drawers?

She says she would move out if she could but she has no money to do so. Her former workplace has been calling her because they have some work for her to do but she hasn't bothered to call them, so I might go in and see if I can take her job. She'll be pissed but too bad, she had plenty of time.

Any advice as to what we can do with her? She is nothing but a selfish little shit. Image
sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan

My Sister

Postby kiki » Fri May 12, 2006 8:34 am

im sorry but that last bit "she is nothing but a selfish shit" made me laugh Image

how old is she? cos it may be just a stage

and im sure if she was raped you would care, and she seems to have changed so much, that maybe something really bad has happened, maybe you need to try becoming friends again and get her into a new group of people..........my sister has turned into a bit of a bitch latlley, since shes been clubbing with the peeps she used to hang out with, but im hoping its just a phase.....if she wont talk to you then you need to give her time and make sure she knows that your there if she needs to talk.......maybe her behaviour is a cry out for help

just try letting her know that shes hurting you and even if she is turning out to be a bitch, shes your sister and you need to be there for her
kiki

My Sister

Postby anna16 » Fri May 12, 2006 12:23 pm

yeah i was going to ask the smane thing..how old is she?!...are u much older than her? i have a lil sis who's 13 and sometimes if she's got things going on in her life you see a real personality change...usually all it takes is for either me or my older sis to go up to her and ask "what's up hun"...and if she says nothing then we dont push it but let her know that we're here to talk to and more often than not she will come tell us what's going on or she just blurts it all out when we ask her...but i guess everyone's different so dont know if that'll work with ur sis...dont be too hard on her though, just keep trying to talk to her, but not just to get annoyed with her cos then she wont see the point in communicating...see ive got the middle child syndrome so i know what it's like the be the younger AND the older sibling and it's hard to be the younger one!...you often feel as though u have no power over anything and so she may just be going through a rebellion stage?!

hmm i dont know! good luck though!
anna16
Shannen Fanatic

My Sister

Postby kiki » Fri May 12, 2006 1:55 pm

^im the middle sister too, and my older sister is 2 years older, and my younger sister 2 years younger,

we need to stick together, and we do simply by telling eachother everything, and we all know that well be there for eachother, and thats how sisters should be, were best friends and even though they can both be little shits, talking to eachother always helps, even though it often takes persuading. Your sisters probably going through a rough patch, and my advice is simply to show her that your her friend, by the way youre talking about her she seems anwanted, and thats probably the way she feels too. that must be really sad for her. Image Image
kiki

My Sister

Postby kiki » Fri May 12, 2006 5:30 pm

^
i take that back, my little sister is not occasionly "a little shit" shes the bloomin anti-christ (im only half joking, she just through a pint of water over me)
kiki

My Sister

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri May 12, 2006 9:04 pm

sorry to hear about your sister kylie, how old is she anyway? if she is old enough to go clubbing surely then your mum should be telling her to get a job and stop borrowing from her. my sister is only 18 months younger than me so i know what it's like. when your sister wants a fight or someone to yell at just walk out of the room and dont listen to her. your parents must be worried too about her so let them sort her out. Image
Sarah-Lucy

My Sister

Postby shandofan1 » Sat May 13, 2006 2:52 am

ok so i dont know how old she is or any thing....but i think--speaking from experience u should just try to be there for her....ive been a little b*tch latly....n ive been pissed at my friends n stuff....but really i just want them to notice how sad n upset i am....so maybe that is what ur sis us trying to tell u...my advice is to be there for her...hope things turn out ok!
shandofan1
Major Shannen fan

My Sister

Postby sarahconnor » Sat May 13, 2006 10:03 am

She's 19, and turns 20 tomorrow. Mum wanted her home tomorrow for her birthday, and it is also Mothers Day tomorrow, so mum wanted her here to celebrate that, but she is going to a party tonight and won't be home tonight. Mum can't treat her like she is 16 and she isn't sure how to treat her. She won't do as she is told. She was fine until she met up with this group of friends she has know, then she turned into the biggest bitch ever, and selfish! My God, but she has always been selfish.
She laughs at the starving kids on television and says there is no way she'd ever give them money because they should just go out and buy a rubbish bin. Doesn't she know they are poor and have no money? I asked her once what she would do if she were poor and on the street and she said that would never happen, but if it did someone would have to help her. She expects everything. I hate when she laughs at other people less fortunate than her. She's always been like that, doesn't care about anyone but herself.
She would never donate blood because it's helping someone else, she won't donate her organs because she's too vain and doesn't want to be cut up. I know it's her choice not to donate but it really shits me when people say the only reason they won't do it is because they have to get 'cut up'. You'll be dead, for Christ sakes, what the hell does it matter?

She shits us all, she never tells us when she is home, she may be going through a stage but at least she could do is have some respect. I have a birthday card for her and have given her $25 but I doubt I'll get a thank you. Mum said $25 is all she deserves. Mum and dad and I will go see a movie tomorrow and if my sister isn't home she can miss out, but she'll get angry then because she wasn't told we were going to see a film, and went without her. Image
sarahconnor

My Sister

Postby blackrose » Sat May 13, 2006 10:41 am

Last edited by blackrose on Sat May 13, 2006 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
blackrose

Next

Return to Need Help?