My Sister

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

My Sister

Postby irishshire1 » Wed May 24, 2006 9:51 pm

my younger sister does the TV thing too, couldnt you just register the block on her phone, or one of your parents? i dont like to donate blood but only cuz im wicked scared of needles and such, but i cant beleive she actually said that about poor people, i feel bad that you have to deal with all that every day, if i was your mother i would consider some kinda brat camp thing and i thought my sister was bad
Last edited by Guest on Wed May 24, 2006 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
irishshire1
Very Important Shannen Fan

My Sister

Postby yakshax » Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:23 am

hmm well i was going to say hey shes a teen its the crappyst years of are lifes but now shes a adult and really should grow up my own sister has learned the reasonily and for the white powder most likely coke-cain cause i've seen what it does to people one of my friends did it and another still does it, it f**ks you up alot for drugs and drinking I use to live with a drunk I know how it feels I did drugs for awhile but the thing you need to remember is all her actions are a cry for help but yeah i'm kind of suprised your mom hasent kicked her out already well good luck.
yakshax

My Sister

Postby sarahconnor » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:11 am

She has a girlfriend who has depression, so texts her every day and everynight. Her friend, also called Jess (I'll call her J2) texts me all night as well, sometimes as late as midnight. She texts me all this rude stuff about what she and my sister have been doing and I don't want to know about it. It's gross, and she pisses me off because she thinks she knows my sister better than I do. My sister is getting stressed because her stupid girlfriend is too depressed to get out of bed. They are both so tired and my sis says that J2 has been sleeping behind the wheel, so sooner or later something will happen to them. Her girlfriend (she is the ugliest girl you can imagine, I tell you) is very...manipulative, has my sis wrapped around her finger and my sister is too dumb to realise what is going on. She'll end up getting hurt-or maybe even a disease from her filthy gf.

Now what do I do? *throws up hands*
sarahconnor

Previous

Return to Need Help?