A decision I have to make and I..can't

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby magascagni » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:01 am

hey,
well I am n sorta a situation. Lets see. In less than a month I have to choose in between 3 really good schools to go. The first one, is a really good one, I can say that it is the best of all. IT is private and small and right in the center of the city. The bad thing is that I would have to use the subway sistem and catch a bus to get there...but I know that..I don't know, that I would love to study there, is just, how to get there, is scary...subway all by myself at 7,30 in the morning..it knd of sucks. The second one is a cool one, it is good, catholic and inside a really cool building, sorta like a castle but not exactly, it is just an old school. The thing is I have to get interviewed but...it is kind of imposible because all this schools are in Italy (I'm italian) and I am in Seattle right now, until the end of June. So I don't really have time. Some of my friends go there and I would Love to go but I don't think it is gonna happen. The third one is my old school, it is not as good but really rigid, I wasn't happy studying there I have to admit it...but my friends are there, it is close to home...but it is a nightmare! It sucks! I know I wouldn't be happy there but...do I really have options? I can't go to a public school, (neurotic mother, something about not enough security) but it is imposible to study in my old school, with media and stuff always butting around...I don't know what to do...and everyone is putting so much presure on me...Many people is trying to get me to go back to my old school but it is something I am not sure I want to do, I don't know...I don't know anything anymore, I am just confused. What would you guys do?
I really need advice....
magascagni
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:50 am

first this has to be your decision and no one else. it seems like this is for high school or middle school. so if it is. i wouldnt go to the only in italy if it is for college think about going to the one in italy. but for the sound of it is seems like your mind is made up for not going back for the 3rd school. i think the decision is going to have to be yours and only yours but you will have to discuss it with your parents.
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby yakshax » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:54 am

i had to sit at a bus station to wait for my school box at 7:30 it was really funny because i'd meet all kinds of people
yakshax

Postby annelies » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:58 am

Just like Haylie said, it's your choice. You have to decide.
I would take the second one though. I'm in a castle kinda school and it's great. I never want to leave that school. Image
It's still your decision to make.
annelies

Postby yakshax » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:59 am

lol if i could goto a castle school everyday i might actusly not be bored.
yakshax

Postby annelies » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:01 am

lol

I still get bored sometimes, but my classmates always cheer me up. Image
annelies

Return to Need Help?