been kind of down on myself lately

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby brandy5782 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:32 am

I don't want to bum everyone out or sound like a crybaby Image I have just been really down on myself lately. I am about to be 24 in a month. I work two jobs and I never have time to go out and have fun and meet people. There was this really hot guy who kept asking me to come and hear him play with this band. I went a couple of times and he always made it a point to talk to me. But we would always be interrupted by some chic. (A different one each time Image.) I am basically a shy person and I am not good about sticking up for myself Image. SO I think I may have blown it with him.

He asked again the other night, but I had to go to work. Image

I am just sick of it. Having to work work work and have no life. No man. No real true close friends to talk to or hang with. I have never felt like I am attractive, even though people tell me I am very pretty. So, I am always feeling like "Why would he want ME?" Image I don't know what to do anymore. I would really like to get to know this guy better. DO you guys think I've blown it with him? Or can I redeem myself? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Image Image
Last edited by brandy5782 on Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
brandy5782
New Shannen Fan

Postby annelies » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:16 am

I would talk to the guy. If he wants you, he'll listen! Don't be so hard on yourself! Remember we are all here to listen and we'll try to give advice.
But hey I'm 14 so I don't really have much experience with guys. Image
annelies
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby chienna » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:57 am

^ I tatally agree with this one!
chienna

Postby irishshire1 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:49 pm

like annelis i dont have much experience with guys either, cuz im also 14 but you should definetly try talking to him, im shy too so i know how it is , if he talks to you talk back and try changing your work schedual, if its possible so that you could spend more time with him, good luck Image
irishshire1

Postby magascagni » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:06 am

it is always a damn guy. Look, just call him and tell him that you want to talk to him but at someother place where you won't get interupted ( I don't think I spelled that righ but anyway) Why don't you just call him and ask him out? If you don't call him, it is going to be a "no chance, no life" anyway so why don't you give it a chance. Just tell him that you are kind of busy because of work but that you can see each other after or something. Just call him and go like "hey, we gotta work this out" Why don't you ask him to go to starbucks or somethings? I love starbucks, there are more people around but no one really knows you so...xd...or to the movies or something, or just walk around and talk. You have to explain and if he is like "I don't want to go out with you because you have a busy schedule" just forget about him because he is an ass...and don't be so shy because we just live once. Think that, if you screw up it would be the Only time you screw. Laugh at yourself and smile, it always works. Besides, what kind of guy do you think you deserve? If he wants to work it out, good, then he might be a good one, if he doesn't want to work it out, is just a guy who hasn't grown up yet and it would probably be like dating a high schooler again...
Last edited by magascagni on Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
magascagni
New Shannen Fan

Return to Need Help?