[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Alcoholism (i need your help, please read this)

Alcoholism (i need your help, please read this)

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

Postby irishshire1 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:04 pm

i think you need to let her know how you feel, my aunt was an alcoholic and it was before i can remember so i dont know how we delt with it, i think my dad had me and my sister talk to her cuz she doesnt have kids. you just need to let her know how you feel, you might even have to get e little po'ed to get the message across, counciling also helps too, good luck
irishshire1
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenholly90210 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:20 pm

shannenholly90210

Postby polfuss » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:25 pm

polfuss
Major Shannen fan

Postby alwaysastar » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:59 pm

That saying that theres a fine line between love and hate is absolutely true Linzy. Its is very hard to distinguish between the two at times, so dont think youre being really unfair to think the way that you do.

I understand completely what your saying as the relationship between me and my dad makes me feel the same way, except for different reasons. Just remember the most important thing is to do what you feel is right for you. Your the most important person, so you have to look out for your needs.

One of my best mates died not long ago and it puts your whole life in perspective, you have to get over the things that hold you back, things that consume everything you do and just go for it. Live life to the full, and if somethings getting in the way of that, do something about it.

Thats all the advice i can give you from a personal point of view Linzy, hope things begin to look up

Bliss xx
alwaysastar

Postby shannenholly90210 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:02 pm

thank you everyone you guys are being so awesome!
shannenholly90210

Postby alwaysastar » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:05 pm

yw Image
alwaysastar

Postby polfuss » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:07 pm

polfuss
Major Shannen fan

Postby msyana » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:37 pm

msyana

Postby thorn » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:08 am

thorn

PreviousNext

Return to Need Help?