[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - In need of advice...

In need of advice...

Are you in need of help? Do you have a question about the boards or something in general? Come inside and post what you need answered!

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:03 pm

Image thx 4 all the advice, it helped alot Image

i think there is summit rong wif me though, i cnt eat, sleep and my stomach is always sore, and at da moment i have a migrane.

i desperately need help
prue411
Very Important Shannen Fan

In need of advice...

Postby thorn » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:48 pm

I dunno, I think those could be depression symptoms. Image
thorn

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:51 pm

i mean, now im really hungry but i dnt wanna eat
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby korilee » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:54 pm

Let me tell you about not eating. There is a point iin your metabolism where your body will start turning on you. Your headaches could not only be a symtom of depression but of not eating. When I get to the point of very hungry, my body starts sending me signs and one is a headache. And if I don't eat as soon as I feel it coming on, it becomes very intense and feels like a migraine. So whether you want to eat or not, eat anyways. It will help you.
korilee
Shannen Wanna Be

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:11 am

now, an example of my sleepin,

i went 2 bed at 7pm (4 a fresh start 4 skool) i didnt go 2 sleep till about 11pm, i woke up around 2am, got back 2 sleep bout 3.30am

now it is 4.50am and i cnt get back 2 sleep, but i will be tired at skool, wat can i do
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby shannenchicafan » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:13 am

shannenchicafan

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:21 am

to be honest i dnt wnt anyone 2 really knw exept my best friends ( yep, u guys Image )
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby bewitchedprue » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:09 pm

I agree with Linzy about a boring life being better. Although technically I don't think you're life has been THAT boring, with the whole dad and slut thing...But seriously, things could be so much worse. I'm a lot worse off now than when I was thirteen. For instance(and by the way, i never tell ANYONE this, because i dont want people to judge me, and no one actually knows this except for one person, so this feels weird typing it here)....when i was thirteen, i was self-harming, and then a teacher found out and they called my parents and that was the absolute worst day of my life up till that point. And then i tried to kill myself, and...okay, i was going to say im glad it didnt work, but that might not be true. Things actaulyl got a lot worse after that. This person started stalking me and my two best friends, and then i got the blame for it, and for a year and a half afterwards, I got bullied because people thought it was me. But then it turned out it was one of my best friends who was stalking us. That was last september. And I have a friend who is in university now and she has tried to kill herself, and shes bulimic and im always worrying about her. I also dont want to let her down, because i dont want her to feel shes gone thru all this for nothing. But despite that, i made myself sick half an hour ago, and if she found out, i know she'd be so disappointed in me, and i cant let her down.
the point is, I do understand. at the moment im hoping life will just get better when I get older. Okay, i said a lot of stuff there that no one else knows, and now you all know it. Well, you can pm me if you want
bewitchedprue
New Shannen Fan

In need of advice...

Postby prue411 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:45 pm

ok this thread is dead now so i just wanna say thank you all sooooooooo much, i could never have gotten through this without you. thereb are still a few things but i know now that they are things i have to figure out on my own. thank you all

stacey xx
prue411

In need of advice...

Postby thorn » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:41 am

thorn

PreviousNext

Return to Need Help?